bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mystery of the Crystal Portal

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 15, 09 12:05 AM
Embark on a brain-bending adventure that's full of unique Hidden Object fun! Journalist Nicole Rankwist has always been close to her archaeologist father, so when he goes missing, Nicole knows she has to find him! After all, he had apparently just made a discovery that could change the course of humanity. Join Nicole as she searches the globe on an eye-popping quest to find her father and discover The Mystery of the Crystal Portal.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

Re:The Mystery of the Crystal Portal

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Nov 15, 09 12:21 AM
Another gaming sight has had this game for over a year haven't they? I bought it from them at that time. I wonder if more of their games will be available for BFG since they (the other game site) have mergered with another game site.

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 12:23:02 AM PST

jucha
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jucha on Nov 15, 09 12:22 AM
Here I was waiting for the new escape the musuem and instead we get agame that is nearly as old as me,well in game years anyway

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Nov 15, 09 12:24 AM
I don't think BFG is going to make a lot of money on this one.

Edit When I first saw the game I got confused because I thought I got the game from here!

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 12:26:15 AM PST

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Nov 15, 09 12:42 AM
I don't see how it matters that this was released elsewhere. People come to gaming new all the time and many don;'t like to buy from other sites. This is a great game, I enjoyed it very much when yes, I got it elsewhere a while back.

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Nov 15, 09 12:56 AM
I havent bought any games from any other site so all the games BF offers are new to me. Yeah me!!!

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Nov 15, 09 12:59 AM
New to BFG. The other publisher had a 1 year exclusive on this game...it was a great game so it would be a shame not to introduce it to those who have never played it. The sequel is in the works and it will be on BFG first

Picman

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 1:01:12 AM PST

MeowTsetung
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,752 Posts

[Post New]by MeowTsetung on Nov 15, 09 1:11 AM
Waaaaaaah! No new games to get excited about. This is a good game, but, I too, bought it some time back. And, of course, everyone has the deal game Vitual Villagers: A New Home. Oh well, always tomorrow.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Nov 15, 09 1:12 AM
Thank Picman, understand, thank you for bringing it to BF l tried the trial but never bought from the other site and of course looking foward to the sequel

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 15, 09 1:14 AM
Yes- the sequel is something to look forward to

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Nov 15, 09 1:48 AM
It is a fun game to play. I didn't know there's a sequel coming out.

Thanks for the info

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Nov 15, 09 8:55 AM
PICMAN, the greatest as always......

I am waiting for the next one too

PEN

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Nov 19, 09 8:51 PM
I don't mind playing games that are older if they are fun to play, have a lot of thought put into them and have decent graphics. This one fits all three. The only thing I don't like about it is it is pretty short. I got half-way through it just in the hour-long demo. Does it get longer in the second half??? I really would like more games like this (thanks for bringing to BF), but want/expect them to be longer than a 2-hour total playtime.

[Post New]by Leoranne on Nov 29, 09 6:45 PM
I can't get the scrolls to stay on the key at the end so I can't get to the crystal portal. Got any advise?

[Post New]by Izzy1234 on Dec 1, 09 7:37 PM
I am stuck in the first part of the game can anyone help? Japan I am short one piece and 4 weights japanesse guy says I am done. HELP!!

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 5, 09 7:18 AM
help could someone please help me i am in quatamala and cannot find the rumes i only found 3 ty

Go to: