bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Mystery of the Crystal Portal forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 15, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Mystery of the Crystal Portal forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Mystery of the Crystal Portal players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Mystery of the Crystal Portal forum

[Post New]by ladibugg854 on Nov 15, 09 10:27 AM
is this a new game seems i did it or was it similar?

lalaby47
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lalaby47 on Nov 15, 09 6:44 PM
I am loving this game. It's very well done in all senses.I'm not that good at analysing the thecnical aspects but I'm having fun. I am anxious this company be faster on relising more games like this.
Despite the fact I'm still missing the "bloody guy" (Dracula origin) ,I think with "the crystal portal", I'm going straight to recover.
Thanks, BF.

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 6:46:15 PM PST

lalaby47
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lalaby47 on Nov 15, 09 6:49 PM
OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSS!
Sorry guys.....the correct spelling is " realising", not I wrote above.
lala

[Post New]by realmatt on Nov 17, 09 5:27 PM
this looked kind of fimiliar at first. Then i realized that iplayed this on GameHouse a while back. i just double-checked and it's actually free there today. Pretty fun game and FREEEE!

[Post New]by majorpell on Nov 18, 09 5:12 PM
My cursor freezes on me, shows the big fish control box and then returns.
Right now I am in Russian and it just freezes on me. It is very annoying.

weyrelady
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by weyrelady on Nov 19, 09 8:18 AM
i played the game, got all the parts, went back to the study, tried to place a part in the scene, but kept getting sent to games manager. im waiting to see if its a fault with the game or my computer, so is anyone else having this problem.

[Post New]by Leoranne on Nov 29, 09 7:01 PM
I'm having trouble with the scrolls in the secret room. they will not "stick' to the alloted spots so I'm getting nowhere fast. Enjoyed the game up to now Help!

jaxii
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jaxii on Apr 9, 10 5:48 PM
im having trouble matching each side of the square dimonds with the prysms,any ideas plx.

[Post New]by mimpics5 on Apr 18, 10 7:47 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Mystery of the Crystal Portal forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Mystery of the Crystal Portal players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 1, 10 12:51 PM
salipatica wrote:I'm trying to take the tea tray to the Hall but I cannot retrieve the matches nor the one cup with the fleur de lis on it. Hint just keep pointing to the matches - the loose two which I have put in the package, but cant put the match box into the ring.
There are two different games. The first one was The Mystery of the Crystal Portal and the second one is The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon. It sounds like you are playing the second game The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon. But it seems like you are looking at the walkthrough for the first game, which starts at the front door.

Here is a copy and paste link to the walkthrough for the second game, The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon. It was the details on making the tea for the old woman.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-mystery-of-the-crystal-portal-beyond-the-horizon-walkthrough/

Good luck!

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 7:03:53 PM PST

LPzMe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by LPzMe on Jun 27, 10 8:00 PM
IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH FOR The Mystery of the Crystal Portal?

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Jun 28, 10 8:16 AM
LPzMe wrote:IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH FOR The Mystery of the Crystal Portal?

Hi, there is a thread with a link to a walkthrough (the 5th one).

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jun 29, 10 12:33 AM
Not sure if this is techie or not.

I'm still in Japan, and I cannot get the diary to send me to the docks. It just doesn't budge.

The walkthrough just says change locations in the diary.

Anybody else playing this?

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 12:34:37 AM PST

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by GmaGale on Jun 29, 10 11:59 PM
I just finished the hour version. The Diary will be in the upper right-hand of the screen, and you left click it. But first, make sure you've finished locating most of the objects on the screen. Use the HINT (lower right) - it might help you.

I did notice that the people will give you hints as to what you will do (ex: go to docks), but you use that hint after collecting as much as you can.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Jun 30, 10 3:51 PM
I played this demo without knowing there was a walkthrough available and quickly became frustrated - mostly at finding the "key" objects to open up the item circle lists. Secondly at having to hunt with the mouse to find the items enclosed inside other items. Last, after the temple scene, the "docks" was still locked and when I clicked for a Hint, a figure with dialogue came up to tell me I was finished in the temple and should go to another location. It was a catch22 until I began moving the mouse all over the place and finally found the diary - only to get the next dialogue saying I should now go to the docks. Grrrr! Just do not like this one.

[Post New]by sweetwillow4847 on Jul 1, 10 5:38 AM
I'm stuck in the cave in Africa. Help!

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 5:39:56 AM PST

[Post New]by Challenger1 on Jul 1, 10 9:27 AM
I have all the Crystals but I can't figure out the puzzel. I can't figure out what I need to do. Any sugestions?
Thanks Challrnger1

[Post New]by Challenger1 on Jul 1, 10 9:28 AM
I have all the Crystals but I can't figure out the puzzel. I can't figure out what I need to do. Any sugestions?
Thanks Challrnger1

[Post New]by swallopg on Jul 3, 10 2:04 PM
I am stuck in Japan trying to get to the Docks. I press on hints and person appears saying I done everything here and should move on to the Docks. I see,to missing a Mask, but this is not in any of the walkthroughs.
Help welcome

Go to: