Is this a new game?

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Is this a new game?

[Post New]by LilyCat on Nov 15, 09 12:15 AM
This scenario seems eerily familiar. Is it actually a new game with an unimaginative plot line, or is it an old game recycled?

Re:Is this a new game?

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Nov 15, 09 12:17 AM
My thoughts exactly! Even went through all my games on my computer to find it!! Downloading now and will find out.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Nov 15, 09 12:20 AM
it is an old game i purchased it elsewhere back in the winter sometime, but it is a good game.

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Nov 15, 09 12:25 AM
Deleted

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 8:10:32 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 15, 09 12:29 AM
Yes I bought it 10 months ago too.

I am happy for those that never bought a game anywhere but BF but scraping up old HOGs from other sites amongst this already overwhelming sea of HOG's- is like salt in a wound

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Nov 15, 09 12:53 AM
I bought and played it a long time ago. I thought I bought it from BFG, but it's not on my purchase list. Hmmm, I wonder where I bought it? I just deleted it a couple of days ago, thinking it was a BFG game that I could download again in the future.

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Nov 15, 09 12:54 AM
Boy am I glad I never shopped anywhere else. It is most likely because I dont know of any others that are safe. Any suggested site Fishies?

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Nov 15, 09 1:00 AM
Posted in other thread:
It is new to BFG. The other publisher had a 1 year exclusive on this game...it was a great game so it would be a shame not to introduce it to those who have never played it. The sequel is in the works and it will be on BFG first

Picman

irishlou
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by irishlou on Nov 15, 09 1:04 AM
The only site I would use to download games is BFG, have tried a few others in the past and ended up with problems on my laptop despite having good security.

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Nov 15, 09 1:15 AM
I too only buy from BFG as their site is secure and I've had problems in the past too from other sites, also they make it so easy to buy games and their CS is the best, friendly ,quick and efficient

so this is a new game for me which I'm now looking forward to trying out as the reviews seem to be positive!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Nov 15, 09 1:32 AM
If it is new to you (buyers of BF only) - it's a thrilling game! It's a "must" one for sure!

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Nov 15, 09 1:43 AM
Bought it a year ago and am glad to hear a sequel is coming. Was one of the first IHOGs i played.

bansama
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by bansama on Nov 15, 09 1:45 AM
Good to hear there's a sequel. I too bought this one from another site last year and have been waiting for the next part.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 15, 09 1:55 AM
picman050967 wrote:Posted in other thread:
It is new to BFG. The other publisher had a 1 year exclusive on this game...it was a great game so it would be a shame not to introduce it to those who have never played it. The sequel is in the works and it will be on BFG first

Picman

I too played it when I came out but and I am highly delighted to hear that BFG will be getting the sequel as I really enjoyed it ...

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Nov 15, 09 2:02 AM
Glad to see Im not crazy cuz when I started playin Im like I KNOW Ive played this before LOL

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 15, 09 3:08 AM
This is a great game by Artogon and like their other games it is exceptionally beautiful and have some good puzzles. It was released in July 2008 and I believe it was the first game to use the circle hot spots to reveal the key items to find.

Two of the other Artogon games that have similar game play are Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold ( Nov. 2008) and Treasure Seekers the Enchanted Canvases (May 2009).

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 3:36:28 AM PST

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Nov 15, 09 3:25 AM
No, it's not a new game. I bought it from another place (RA) some time ago.

I was hoping this would be the sequel, but unfortunately it's not.

That said, I would recommend it - I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. If you're not sure, then just try the hour. It does go to some more varied places than just Egypt and Macchu Pichu!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 15, 09 3:42 AM
Thanks Picman,
I purchased this game, when it first came out, and for you HOG lovers, this is a great game to try if you haven't already played it before.
And Picman, I really appreciate you letting us know that there is a sequel in the works.
I really enjoyed the first one so I am looking forward to this game coming out, and I know without a doubt, I will be adding it to my already huge Big Fish collection of games :-)
Now if we could just get Fishdom: Harvest, any hints or behind the scenes info on this game Picman?
I don't understand why Playrix is being so tight with this certain one in the Fishdom series, they allowed BF the rights to all of the other Fishdom games?
Anyway, thanks again for the tip and happy gaming everyone, its 6:35am and I am off to get my gaming fix :-)
...and my favorite !!

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Nov 15, 09 3:42 AM
This Game Is New To Big Fish games,But, it Is Not new To Other Sites You Might Have Played At Like Gateway Games You Can Play A Game Till You Get Tired,But, Once You Get Up For A Little Rest Period It Tells You To Buy Coins! I Might play Over There But My heart Belongs To Big Fish Games Where I Have found Friends that Won't Let Me Drown since I Am Still A Guppy(funny) I Am Not Into Computer Lingo So Please Bare With Me .I'd rather Say What I Mean And Mean What I say.

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Nov 15, 09 5:27 AM
I think many people will have the same deja vu sense about this game. I guess I found it on another site,but I can't remember for the life of me what one. I didn't like this game too much. It was a little easy for me and I had a hard time getting into the story line.

Go to: