kiwibmb
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by kiwibmb on Nov 15, 09 1:39 AM
The link on the download page takes you to a page dated Dec 1969!!! I know this is an older game but not that old!!!! Unfortunately the walkthrough is also not there.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 15, 09 3:42 AM
kiwibmb wrote:The link on the download page takes you to a page dated Dec 1969!!! I know this is an older game but not that old!!!! Unfortunately the walkthrough is also not there.
Since this game was released in July 2008 there are walkthroughs available. You can do a Google search and find them.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 15, 09 4:45 AM
I apologize about the inconvenience not sure why the walkthrough is not posted. I sent a note to the office about it but it is Sunday and there is no one there. Hopefully we will get it up sometime today.

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 4:49:54 AM PST

windchild
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by windchild on Nov 15, 09 6:28 AM
Did anyone find a walkthrough? for this game I just bought it and I can't get into the temple.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 15, 09 8:21 AM
The walkthrough for Mystery of the Crystal Portal is now posted on the Big Fish Games Blog,.

You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-mystery-of-the-crystal-portal-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 11/15/2009 at 8:22:38 AM PST

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Nov 15, 09 11:15 AM
Thank You Very much Margie B But I found an easier way you Go To The Big Fish toolbar Press New Releases Press The Mystery Of The Glass Portals Right under The Video Box Press The Walk Through? A Lot Of The Games Have It Before You Play!!!

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Nov 15, 09 11:19 AM
To: Wind Child Go To New Releases On The Toolbar Right Under The Video Box Is The Walk Through I Hope That Helps?

Go to: