Miridau
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

10th tile will not move!

[Post New]by Miridau on Nov 15, 09 6:16 AM
I enjoyed the demo so bought the game. I was half way through the second 'secret place' and put two of the last three tiles in place. The final one will not adhere to the cursor. I cannot move it and cannot move on.
Any suggestions?

Miridau
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:10th tile will not move!

[Post New]by Miridau on Nov 15, 09 9:43 AM
After uninstalling and reinstalling, and playing the game from the start with a new profile, I found it was because I had only collected 9 tiles. The game did say the level was complete and let me into the mini game though. Obviously if you have only collected 9 tiles then the tenth won't move!.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Nov 15, 09 4:41 PM
The same thing happened to me with the weights, only had 9 when the old oriental guy said I had 10.

[Post New]by mspetuniapea on Nov 18, 09 9:46 PM
Help... I can not find tenth title to complete the Mayan Calendar. What did I do wrong. I got my places check. Ready to move on to Africa. Is this the same problem? Also, wish tthe designer made the girl look happier. She looks so mad and ticked off...lol

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Apr 1, 10 10:23 PM
Yeah,the tile thing happened to me too.At first I thought it was a glitch.Have you found the last tile you need? I can tell you where it is.

Go to: