Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

RESTORE THE PICTURES

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Dec 27, 15 3:12 PM
I could sure use some help from the fishies that play smarter than I do. I've placed the Crystals and the Magic Apple and I am trying to restore the 2 pictures. The game seems to be frozen, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I can't figure out what I've done wrong or if I've missed a step somewhere along the way. The game won't even let me SKIP the puzzle and I also can't SKIP LVL, and the only buttons that I can click is to get to the main menu, nothing else works. Any help you can offer sure would be appreciated.

I have all of the other Witches Legacy and really want this one as well, but it sure would be nice if I could play it.

Belated Merry Christmas, I hope all wishes were granted. Have a fun, safe and Happy New Year.

Sullivan

2teacher
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:RESTORE THE PICTURES

[Post New]by 2teacher on Dec 27, 15 8:46 PM
I have the same problem at a later part in the game. Have uninstalled and reinstalled just as you did. BFG needs to check the integrity of this game.

[Post New]by xangel75 on Dec 28, 15 9:02 AM
Im having the same problem. Not really sure where Im at. There is a girl chained to the chair. I was doing one of the puzzles in this scene, then all of the sudden it just kicked me out. When I tried to go back in it's frozen. It won't show the hint even after I hit the hint button. I can't back out of the scene, and I cannot use the map. The only thing I can pull up to view I the strategy guide and the main menu. I to have reinstalled and still nothing.

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Dec 28, 15 7:09 PM
check out the tech issues listing, your are not alone. The game seems to freeze at various points ,

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 31, 15 3:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there have been issues with the game freezing. Our help articles are a great resource when technical issues like this occur. I suggest trying the steps in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the game is still freezing, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps will be happy to help, and have the tools to gather data on and report this sort of problem.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues, please feel free to post in the following thead:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: