Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Treasures of Montezuma 5 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 28, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/28/2015 at 6:32:25 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Treasures of Montezuma 5 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 28, 15 6:32 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Dec 28, 15 7:54 AM
Black screen, not even a cursor. Played fine when downloaded from another site, so not my computer. XP. Had to CAD to get out of it. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same thing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 28, 15 8:23 AM
Hi pita1234,

I'm sorry to hear that a black screen appears when trying to play this game. Thank you for doing the troubleshooting step of uninstalling and reinstalling. If you haven't already, please look at the following help article to ensure that your video card driver is current:

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ROCKETY42 on Dec 29, 15 10:31 AM
Black screen, not even a cursor. Played fine when downloaded from another site, so not my computer. Windows vista/ Tried uninstalling and then downloading again - still black screen! Trial time counting down!

aneleh12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by aneleh12 on Dec 30, 15 10:58 AM
Black screen, twice, gave up. Tech issues are not for me, so I pass.

[Post New]by AndrewParrish on Dec 30, 15 3:56 PM
I have Windows XP and this is the first time in this series where the Music will not play. I noticed that the developer "Fridays Games" has been replaced by Wellore for this one. It works on my Windows 7 system, but I've tried it with SoundBlaster and SoundMAX on my Windows XP system and no Music.

Edited on 12/30/2015 at 4:34:49 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 30, 15 4:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the issues that people are seeing in the game. I'm sorry to hear that there are some problems coming up with the screen and sound. I suggest trying the steps in the following help article to work on resolving these problems:

If these issues are still occurring, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help, and are able to gather data on and report these sorts of issues.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by ktster on Jan 2, 16 6:03 PM
i can't get past level 21. shows i made both the gem goal and the points goal. all keys to this point have been collected. help!

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jan 3, 16 8:24 AM
I am sorry but I don't know the Level. All I know is suddenly it froze on me when I got the 3 stage it froze. So I closed the game down adn went back and it was fine. I saw this was going into Level 11. Windows 10. 64 bit.

Edited on 01/03/2016 at 8:25:24 AM PST

[Post New]by Already65 on May 7, 16 10:06 AM
No random keys appearing after reaching level 70. Windows 8 64 bit.

Go to: