jenniebugs
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

The Curse of Midnight Manor - HELP!

[Post New]by jenniebugs on Nov 16, 09 3:45 AM
I have managed to get to Story 2 'Done with Mirrors' on this game. I downloaded the walk through blog to help me, as I got hopelessly lost in the hallways. However, even with following the instructions to the letter I cannot access Room 300 on the 3rd floor. I exit the elevator and turn left and walk forward as instructed. A ghost appears outside a room on the left of the corridor. I cannot move until the apparition disappears. Its obvious Room 300 is located on the left just where the ghost appeared, but there is no way to enter the room. All that happens is I go forward down the corridor until the end and find myself in front of Rooms 308 and 309. No amount of turning gets me anywhere near to Room 300.

Any tips on how to access this room would be most welcome, as I am about to give up on the game completely if I can't progress any further (even armed with the instructions!).

Thanks!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:The Curse of Midnight Manor - HELP!

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Nov 16, 09 4:02 AM
I didn't enjoy this game enough to purchase it beyond the trial hour so can be of no help other than to refer you to the forum for this game:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1358.page

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 16, 09 4:26 AM
Isn't this the maze? You need to follow the arrows the ghost writes on the wall. Each direction should be followed when you are on the rug.

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Nov 16, 09 1:01 PM
is this game a game ?
I looked in All Game Forum & didn't find it
it sounds like a game that I might like &
I would like to check it out.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 16, 09 1:42 PM
It's the 1st Delaware St. John game.

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Nov 16, 09 1:44 PM
Thanks Purple.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 16, 09 1:56 PM
I looked at a walkthrough and see it isn't the maze, but looks like a glitch, but Jennie has gone to find help in the game forum, anyway.

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Nov 16, 09 2:59 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just popping in to let you know I've moved this to the forums for that game to make it easier to find.

Happy gaming!

try to go foward than turn left let me know if it works

[Post New]by cgc8888 on Apr 26, 10 5:44 PM
jenniebugs wrote:I have managed to get to Story 2 'Done with Mirrors' on this game. I downloaded the walk through blog to help me, as I got hopelessly lost in the hallways. However, even with following the instructions to the letter I cannot access Room 300 on the 3rd floor. I exit the elevator and turn left and walk forward as instructed. A ghost appears outside a room on the left of the corridor. I cannot move until the apparition disappears. Its obvious Room 300 is located on the left just where the ghost appeared, but there is no way to enter the room. All that happens is I go forward down the corridor until the end and find myself in front of Rooms 308 and 309. No amount of turning gets me anywhere near to Room 300.

Any tips on how to access this room would be most welcome, as I am about to give up on the game completely if I can't progress any further (even armed with the instructions!).

Thanks!

Edited on 04/26/2010 at 5:46:09 PM PST

[Post New]by cgc8888 on Apr 26, 10 5:47 PM
ive done beat tha game so any questons i try to get back with all of u and try to help all of u as best as i can

u need to buy it its fun game maybe u got stuck u should buy it its so fun

[Post New]by cgc8888 on Apr 26, 10 5:50 PM
Smallhaven wrote:I didn't enjoy this game enough to purchase it beyond the trial hour so can be of no help other than to refer you to the forum for this game:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1358.page

Go to: