cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

HELP ME PLEASSSSSSSSE

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 16, 09 1:40 PM
I delivered the letter in Candor and Thias finally. What level do I need to be to beat the things in Seri dessert. I keep dying. I'm trying to find RIP but can't. Do I need to wait on Emma to graduate or what level do I need to be on.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:HELP ME PLEASSSSSSSSE

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 16, 09 2:16 PM
I don't know what level you are but I like to be in my high 20's or low 30's and I like having a full party of 4 to help out in battle situations.
Iya has a few water based spells that can hurt the scorpions but I run like unowhat away from the salamanders until I can upgrade my weapons/armor and spell scrolls.
When you make it to Seri be sure to talk to everyone in the whole town.

cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 16, 09 2:34 PM
I only have Eon, Iya, and Rye. How do I get someone else? Emma hasn't graduated yet All my people are on level 31.

*********Okay I got Nicholas and I found Heptitus and did all of that so now I'm about to try Seri Desert again. Thanks for all the help..........

Edited on 11/16/2009 at 3:58:55 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 16, 09 3:59 PM
Yeah the salamanders and scorpions are very hard to beat first time around. Do you have a beast repellant to keep them away? Like memawclay2 I would recommend trying to make it past the scorpions etc without fighting (you should be able to outrun most monsters if you're careful) and go to Seri to buy better equipment. The desert monsters should just be manageable at level 30 and with the best equipment.

In Seri you will also find out how to find Rip, who will join your party, and once you have Rip Emma will be available too.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 16, 09 4:05 PM
Ok, so for the life of me I couldn't remember what triggered Emma's graduation, so I looked it up.....

1. Gaining 10 levels.
2. Getting your ship in Seri.

cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 16, 09 4:52 PM
Ya'll are so helpful. I found Rip and I visited the sultan. Do I need to buy the Imperial armer and helmet?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 16, 09 6:42 PM
Always buy the best armour and helmets (and weapons) you can afford! Buy enough to equip everyone in your active party.

[Post New]by weepagan on Nov 18, 09 3:42 AM
umm....i know of places where the best of the ultimate weapons and armor can be found...in hidden caves.... anyone who wishes to know where, please feel free to send me a private message. Do not want to post it openly, it might ruin the game for some people ! It does take a good deal of the challenge away.........

[Post New]by shrlydnne51 on Aug 9, 10 10:33 AM
weepagan wrote:umm....i know of places where the best of the ultimate weapons and armor can be found...in hidden caves.... anyone who wishes to know where, please feel free to send me a private message. Do not want to post it openly, it might ruin the game for some people ! It does take a good deal of the challenge away.........

Go to: