Karen_46
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

To Friends of Karen

[Post New]by Karen_46 on Dec 29, 15 2:25 AM
I'm just posting to let you know I'm taking a break from the Castle for a little while. I'm unable to post a message on my avatar as my game crashes every time I try to access it.
I'm not too well at the moment so am not able to play very often. Thank you for all your gifts, I will return your generosity when I'm back.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year.
Karen

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

Re:To Friends of Karen

[Post New]by dw1457 on Dec 29, 15 9:40 AM
Karen

Thanks for posting this here as I noticed you had taken down your wish list. I'm sorry to hear about your game crashing and that you aren't feeling well. Sending you prayers for a speedy recovery-and I'll be waiting for your return to the castle!

Dawn

[Post New]by walkingstar on Dec 30, 15 3:05 PM
Karen..Sending you powerful positive healing energy..Wish's for you & all to be happy & healthy in 2016 & beyond..Qatwar

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Dec 31, 15 1:09 AM
Dearest Karen!

Will miss you much in the Castle, Hope you feel MUCH better soon!
Awaiting your return,,,

Wishing you a wonderful 2016!

Crystal ; P

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Dec 31, 15 1:15 AM
Absolutely ...I Wish You Well "Karen"...May Tomorrow Enlighten You With Good Health And A Prosperous New Year ......Take Care ..."Gandalf"

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Dec 31, 15 3:16 PM
From one Karen to another Best wishes for the New Year. Take care if yourself and get better.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 31, 15 4:00 PM
Fletcher here, As soon as the mighty plane landed, my trusty critters and I trotted back to the "Moat Under the Castle" as fast as these Old bones could go to be once more with my Friends here in the castle. But to my dismay one of my dearest Friends was not to be found so couldn't give her all the Goodies I had saved just for her. Please return as fast as you can OK?! Until you can fix your computer, I will tuck all of your gifts special away in a place marked just for you.

Karen_46
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Karen_46 on Jan 1, 16 10:32 AM
Thank you so much for all your messages and good wishes. Your support means such a lot .
I'm starting to feel much better now so hope to be back with you all in the Castle in a few days.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year.

Karen

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Jan 1, 16 10:54 AM
YAY !! Karen

Good to hear you are feeling better

Now can I see your wish list?

Here's to world in 2016

datsalotta good wishes