Level 18 bonus

[Post New]by Tamboz on Dec 29, 15 12:25 PM
I have watched 2 videos on YouTube, one here, and 2 on another site to get the right color flowers in the right places. All 5 videos used diff colors but I followed them all several times but could never achieve symmetry. It seems to me like there should be the same color flowers in square beds and then same colors in round bed but no matter what combo I use it didn't work and I'd driving me crazy. HELP PLEASE!!!
I used same color in ll trees and same color in round bed ltho diff color from the trees but noting works. I know someone out there know the answer so please help me out. I've played this game up until bout level 48 and got all bonus goals a few years ago and I don't remember having any trouble but I don't know how I did it now. Someone told help me out as this is driving me nuts. I'm disabled and playing these games is about all I o. Give me a break and help me out here.

Edited on 12/29/2015 at 1:24:42 PM PST

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Level 18 bonus

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Dec 29, 15 1:41 PM
Tamboz wrote: (snip) It seems to me like there should be the same color flowers in square beds and then same colors in round bed but no matter what combo I use it didn't work and I'd driving me crazy. HELP PLEASE!!! (snip)

To create a symmetry I made it very easy:
I chose one colour for all plants. For example, I chose yellow bushes. And yellow flowers.
That gave me the bonus ribbon.

Re:Level 18 bonus

[Post New]by Tamboz on Dec 29, 15 3:13 PM
Thank you. I will try that. I think I already have but I sure will give it a shot. Thanks again!

[Post New]by Tamboz on Dec 29, 15 9:04 PM
Well thanks but using all yellow flowers didn't work either and there aren't any other colors that are the same for both types of bed, trees and round. I'm using a 7 inch tablet and it took me forever to get the yellow flowers on the top two trees cos my amount of tools, wood, etc was in the way. Finally got them all yellow and still no symmetry. Got any other ideas? I'm frustrated here pretty badly...lol. Love the game tho

[Post New]by Tamboz on Dec 29, 15 9:49 PM
None of the videos or walkthroughs I've seen have them all the same color and I've followed them exactly. I just don't get it!!! I love this game bu am about ready to just give up. Dang!

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Dec 29, 15 11:35 PM
I'm afraid I don't know what can be the problem.
I just re-played this level twice on a PC - I don't have the tablet version, and using all one colour did the trick for me. I do hope you get it eventually.

[Post New]by Tamboz on Dec 30, 15 3:13 PM
Well only the yellow ones are the same color. I tried red but the round beds are a lil orange so that didn't work. The video on casual game guides and the one on YouTube show using diff colors and they got the bonus. I don't get it. Would somebody mind playing this level again to see if anything else will work or look at the videos for me? I would really appreciate it!

Has anyone played it on a tablet and got the bonus?

Edited on 12/30/2015 at 3:14:38 PM PST

[Post New]by Tamboz on Dec 30, 15 9:01 PM
I got all yellow flowers again on my Android tablet, still no bonus...weird. I originally bought his game from bigfish but it's incompatible with this tablet so it was free on amazon. It's the same game tho so I don't see how that could make a difference so I suppose I will move on without the bonus or just go back to playing on my mom's pc..ll. Was almost finished there.

Pretty sure I know the answer but do you have to get the gold time to score the bonus. I don't think!so but I've never settle for silver so idk. Thanks for trying to help!!!

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Dec 31, 15 5:02 AM
Hi again Tamboz

This is very odd indeed!
I re-tried again, this time different configurations:

The two first square planters: yellow OR red OR purple in both.
The two round planters: for example blue
The two last square planters: the same colour as in the first two.

I also got the green when I had colour 1 in square 1, colour 2 in square 2
then blue in the round planters.
the back to colour 2 in square 3, colour 1 in square 4

Finally, the all yellow - this would be the middle choice for all planters. Meaning, when you click a planter 3 circles pop up and you have to choose one of them. So yellow is the number two circle both for the square planters that contains bushes that must be watered, and for the round planters with flowers that don't need water.

I did NOT have a symmetry if I had colour 1 (say red) in the first two squares and colour 2 - maybe purple, in the squares on the other side.
(2 reds, 2 round blues, and 2 purples - not a symmetry.
2 reds, 2 round blues, and 2 reds - symmetry

So the square planters must be symmetrical with each other,

Anyway, I uploaded a playthrough video on Youtube, I can send you the link in a PM, or just search for "Gardens Inc level 18 + BlueStarFish" to find it.

Edited on 12/31/2015 at 5:19:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Tamboz on Jan 2, 16 8:29 PM
A link would be great. Sometimes being a perfectionist isn't much fun with this sort of thing. I'm sure I've tried those configurations before but am willing to keep trying. Thanks soooo much!!!!

I found the one that uses all yellow but I can do that on this tablet. Well I did it twice but it didn't work so I will try the others again. Really strange and got me wondering...lol.

Alright... 2reds - 2 round blues- 2 reds. Not a symmetry???
Same if I use purples on all square ones. All yellow still no symmetry! This is odd indeed!

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 9:00:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Tamboz on Jan 9, 16 7:02 PM
Well, I now have a 10 inch tablet so maybe that will work. Also downloaded from cloud but still having to start over. Oh well. Let ya know what happens at 18. Thanks bluestarfish

Go to: