cannot focus cannon

[Post New]by spikers3 on Dec 29, 15 6:08 PM
am playing immortal love: letters from the past.am on page 21, chasing D'Morten and i cannot focus the cannon. It has a big letter 4 on the left side. am not receiving any error messages

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:cannot focus cannon

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Dec 30, 15 6:34 PM

I don't understand why so many people are having trouble understanding the cannon, but you are in good company. The cannon will not operate until you find the four targets. Be aware: there are at least five targets, but you cannot shoot them all.

Edited on 12/30/2015 at 6:34:40 PM PST

Nuffyb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Nuffyb on Jan 22, 16 2:24 PM
I have mega trouble with the cannons. I can shoot one wagon. then it was to turn back time. why i dont know but that's the last time I able shoot at all. It says I have three left but does not shoot. I keep starting the game over and over trying to get past the camp, i'm still stuck. I might just give up. Unless I can get serious help. I tried walkthroughs---not!! can anyone help me??? PLEASE

Nuffyb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Nuffyb on Jan 22, 16 2:25 PM
ChocPeng wrote:
I don't understand why so many people are having trouble understanding the cannon, but you are in good company. The cannon will not operate until you find the four targets. Be aware: there are at least five targets, but you cannot shoot them all.

I know there are 4 wagons and one you don't see until after shooting the first shot that must re-start with the amulet. why I'm not sure. I just don't get it at all. thanks anyway, jellyfish, at least you tried

Edited on 01/22/2016 at 2:33:17 PM PST

[Post New]by coach56 on Feb 7, 16 6:49 PM
Which wagon do you start with? I've seen this string; went back and found four targets, but can't get the cannon to shoot at any of them. So could someone walk me through it, eg, shoot this one first, then do this, etc.? I feel so stupid. I've never been stumped like this, especially when there is a guide. Help? Somebody?

Go to: