cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THAT CHICKEN AGAIN

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 16, 09 11:52 PM
I can't remember how I found the chicken. I found it real early in the game and couldn't do anything with it then. now I can't find it anymore

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THAT CHICKEN AGAIN

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 17, 09 12:24 AM
From Thais, go into the Greystone Pass and then into the Greystone caves. Go up the steps and then take the west exit. In the next area, go all the way north and exit. Then climb up the rope and you'll find the giant chicken!

Edited on 11/17/2009 at 12:25:31 AM PST

cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 17, 09 10:42 AM
Thanks Severine Snape. I found it at like 3 am this morning. Couldn't stop till I found that joker. lol

[Post New]by weepagan on Nov 18, 09 3:16 AM
In truth, you only need to remember where the chicken is in order to gather its giant egg. The Sultan in Seri wont release his captive bride to be without it. The Giant chicken surfaces again in the orchard at Grimm's farm.

nurse005
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nurse005 on May 2, 11 11:19 PM
What if the chicken doesn't show up in the orchid? Did I do something wrong? Also can't get rope from girl in seri????

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 3, 11 3:40 AM
You need to know that you have to find a rope before you can buy it. So go find the giant chicken and try to climb down. You also need to have talked to the sultan and simini in the palace to get the quest to find something exotic.

I'm not entirely sure about the chicken, but it is likely that it will only appear on the farm after you've found the egg and completed the exotic present quest. Perhaps you also need to make sure you bought the farm.

Go to: