bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 17, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

what i do next

[Post New]by sancarlos10460 on Nov 17, 09 4:00 PM
i see de movie in proyector what next in the painting side .think

Re:Welcome to Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals forum

[Post New]by tcforbb on Nov 24, 09 8:07 PM
I am past the first border patrol area and now trying to enter the building, -- I've gotten into the case with the key that I stole from the guards key case, and I cannot get out of the case. The blog walk through says to use the knife on the lock after using the chisel, the chisel breaks like the walk through says it will, but then I cannot get the knife to do anything. Every time I click on the lock, he keeps saying "That's useless", or "That doesn't work" or something like that. I've clicked on the lock a million times in a million different spots. The blog walk through has pictures of the knife ON the lock, -- I totally do not understand how I would be able to use the knife in the way it describes. How can you put the knife on the lock AND push at the same time? What controls do I need to use to do two separate actions? I am totally confused. The picture on the blog walk through makes it look like the knife is actually up against the lock, but when I do it, the knife is down in the left corner, as the objects always are when you choose them for an action. Could you please tell me how to use the knife on the lock properly?

[Post New]by turbulenceadams on Nov 30, 09 3:16 AM
Nikopol was one of the best games I've downloaded from BG, but it was far too short!
They should develop it properly into a console game. I'd totally buy it.
Weird, intriquing and inventive!

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Dec 15, 09 3:55 PM
I don't know if it's just me but I find the mouse very unstable and hard to directly click on things. I have Vista and have so far not had any problems like this before. Has anyone else had this problem. I also would like to know if it's possible to have the mouse pointer the normal size as it's hard to see it's so small..

brat1943
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by brat1943 on Feb 4, 10 11:31 AM
i also so bad i can hardly do any thing with it have to shut down my computer to get out i hate it

jenniebugs
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Incense and escaping the monster

[Post New]by jenniebugs on Dec 26, 10 12:47 AM
I have just started this game and have got to the bit where the monster bursts into the apartment. I have lit the incense in the bedroom, but when I rush to the bedroom the second time to lock myself in, it says 'The monster will smell me' and I cannot proceed any further. The incense looks lit, so what do I do now????

[Post New]by snatcher on Sep 16, 13 6:38 PM
I'm stuck in the back room trying to decode the coded letter #23 it looks like its in French...any way what letters do I put in to get going. thanks for any help on this..

Go to: