Dubai - Level Help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Dubai - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 30, 15 9:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Dubai. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Dubai posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 30, 15 9:34 AM
Existing Dubai threads:

Dubai, Level 66-1

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 9:58:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 31, 15 11:20 AM
Hi all_done,

Thank you for bringing the graphics issue to the Moderation Team's attention. We've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate team. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any additional concerns.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by strickstracks on Feb 11, 16 11:49 PM
Any hint available for Dubai level 80?
I can't get those souvenirs down because the stickies are in their way.

Is it only solvable with goodies?
It's frustrating.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 23, 16 12:52 PM
Hi strickstracks,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting the souvenirs down on Dubai, Level 80. After playing through this level, I found that I was able to get through the top set of stickers. The bottom set of stickers, on the otherhand, was indeed challenging. If you are able to create a vertical line crush on the outer columns, this will take care of the bottom set of stickers and the souvenirs will fall. Since this was indeed challenging and took me quite some time, I've gone ahead and passed this along to the appropriate teams. In the meantime, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune certain levels for the players.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Cris6789 on Mar 30, 16 11:21 AM
Dubai level 96 "ain't" happening.

IF you get enough blues, (or shovel them out) you still can't get the four vacancies left behind. This is just too expensive a level (and needs doing TWICE) to continue. Please rework this level, it's Just. Not. Doable!

And a side note, since the last update as soon as you make your last play it sends you to the wheel and you can't "see" your board to figure if it's worth going after or better to bale.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 30, 16 3:47 PM
Hi Cris6789,

Thanks for posting your feedback for Level 96. After playing through it as well, I do agree that it's quite difficult to clear all the light blue Color Blockers, clear all the tiles AND get all the pink gems in the limited number of moves that you're given. I was able to pass the level after luckily creating several Lightning Blast boosts and combining them with pink and light blue boosts that I'd also created. However, I can see how this would be hard to come by. I'll definitley pass this level along to the appropriate teams, and hopefully it can be adjusted in the future.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Cris6789 on Mar 31, 16 1:03 PM
You REALLY did this level with no boosts? I don't believe you!!!! I've played this one at least 200 times and though I can usually get the pinks and even the unlocked spots all cleared, the most "blues" I've blown out is 5 of the 8 and generally ONLY 2. And the four center ones leave a "blocked" spot. HOW did you remove those?

[Post New]by Iamjunksnu on Apr 9, 16 6:14 AM
96 is impossible. Been stuck here for weeks. Light blues are the problem. Game just doesn't drop enough of them to clear all.

ssx12
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ssx12 on Apr 20, 16 8:56 AM
I am also stuck on Dubai 96 - I have been playing this same level for months and I cannot get past it. I feel like I have tried everything

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 25, 16 2:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with Dubai, Level 96. This is indeed a tricky level as bfgWaimea stated. What I found helped get through this level was to try and make as many line crushes and bomb blasts as I could. If you are lucky enough to make a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with this as bfgWaimea did, it indeed helps to fill the color blockers along with the other score level requirements. Rest assured, this has been passed along with the appropriate teams. If you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The support team also has the tools to gather this data and bring it to the attention of the Gummy Drop! teams. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on May 16, 16 10:20 AM
Perhaps the programmers made 96 easier? I was dreading the level, but I passed it on my first try despite not having any lightening bolts. There were not a great number of blue gummies, but enough to finish on my last move left. Good luck.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 16 12:32 PM
Hi snowmanvt,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get through Dubai, Level 96. Since you did mention that the number of blue gummies that appeared weren't ideal, I'll be sure to pass this additional information along to the Gummy Drop! team. You are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Gdfan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Gdfan on Jun 12, 16 8:29 PM
Doesn't look like they made any changes to me. Still stuck on second tier of level 96. As soon s I buy extra moves and start getting close the light blues stop dropping. Very frustrating! Too bad, I was really enjoying the game up to this point.

Gdfan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Gdfan on Jun 15, 16 1:50 PM
Finally had to use drill to get 45 diamonds to pass to next set of levels. Never did get through 96 level 2.

[Post New]by GoBaysideTigers on Jun 21, 16 3:34 AM
I've been stuck on Dubai 96 forever. I've been so frustrated with this level. The TOTAL number of light blue gummies that have even appeared (let alone that are able to be matched) for the past six attempts have been 6, 5, 7, 9, 6, and 8, respectively. The most recent attempt, I got two light blue matches immediately. The two remaining light blue gummies sat in the board for the rest of my attempt while literally zero additional light blue gummies fell. How is it possible to complete a level where the required gummies don't even appear on the board?! I made lightning bolt boosts, but with no light blue gummies to swap, what good does that do? This level is seriously flawed.

Jolliejackie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Jul 8, 16 2:06 AM
Hi, I see that all-done posted about the graphics used in Dubai back in December last year.

I have to agree as I got a really bad migraine as soon as I started this city.

The only way I can get through is by playing for really short periods of time.

I love the game and hope something can be done to help others who may have problems with these graphics.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jul 8, 16 3:48 PM
I totally agree, that flash is horrible and I am sure they could have found a much more appropriate background picture for this city. It has been brought up several times but no action from the developers. I am also getting headaches from it and , like others, am resorting to go to other cities but that is not the solution. PLEASE mods, techs, anyone - get to the developers to fix this ASAP!!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 15, 16 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the posts here regarding these levels in the game.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble completing Level 96. It sounds like some people haven't been seeing enough light blue gummies appear, especially in the Architect tier. As bfgBellerophon and bfgWaimea mentioned, filling all of the color blockers while clearing the tiles and finishing the other requirements in the level is extremely difficult. While the Forum Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to adjust levels in the game, I want to assure everyone that we've made sure to pass along the posts about this so that the appropriate team is aware and can take this into consideration.

I also understand that there's some concern regarding the graphics at the beginning of the levels in Dubai and I want to thank everyone who's taken the time to report this here. The Forum Moderation Team definitely doesn't want people to experience issues like this while playing the game. We've sent along the posts about this, and I'm going to make sure to note this again so the right team knows.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any further questions about these issues, please feel free to PM a Moderator or to contact our Customer Support Team. Both we and our Reps are always happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jul 19, 16 8:21 PM
HH 52 has me stuck, I know you have to move the brochures sideways so they will drop past the fence at the bottom but there are never matches on either side of them to allow for the swap and I'm certainly not going to buy a heap of winds of change to move them so how to do it without that?
By the way level 96 I read all the posts got a fair few blues to start but still,had to use 3 shovels and buy extra moves just to get through intern so I'm definitely not doing any other levels.!!!

Go to: