bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Marrakesh - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 30, 15 9:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Marrakesh. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Marrakesh posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Marrakesh - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 30, 15 9:35 AM
Existing Marrakesh threads:

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 9, 16 8:19 AM
I did manage to get intern level of Marrakesh 32, after a heckuva lot of tries and buying one extra move set.

Is there a strategy that helps? The iced color blockers don't start charging until the ice breaks, so unless I'm really lucky half my moves are gone before I can start making progress.

This level needs to be won three times unless I want to grind for green gems in other cities.

Edited on 11/09/2016 at 8:20:28 AM PST

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Feb 10, 17 3:14 AM
61?

Re:Marrakesh - Level 69-2

[Post New]by 2Fellows on Feb 14, 17 2:41 PM
Seems impossible - any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited on 02/17/2017 at 10:23:38 AM PST

[Post New]by 2Fellows on Feb 17, 17 10:24 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Existing Marrakesh threads:
where is the help?

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Marrakesh -HH 33-1

[Post New]by cind310 on Mar 4, 17 6:29 AM
I can't clear the 4 upper lightening bolts (2 per side) to release souvenirs. Any tips?

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Marrakesh - Level Help HH 33-1

[Post New]by cind310 on Mar 4, 17 10:11 AM
It finally occurred to me to try matching lightening bolts... easy to get through level that way.

Re:Marrakesh - Level Help 92

[Post New]by JakeyBakey12 on Jun 1, 17 2:13 PM
OK, what gives? Any advice on how to play this one?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jun 2, 17 6:39 AM
Re: level 92. Just checked it to see what it was like, have done it on my ipad to master builder, so the layout might be a bit different to what it was back at intern, but as it looks now, there are timed gummies in the outer colums, papers/litter in between with Berlin walls, so you have to play when you have a layout that enables you to move one of the timed gummies from an outer column over to match in lines with gummies in the centre section, this will start breaking up the papers next to the timed ones and things will start dropping down and it will work better. Its no good just matching up gummies in the centre section as it will do nothing for the timed ones outside. If the layout isn't good to go, back out, reload and keep going till you get a good layout. Preferably, the gummies to move at move one will be near the bottom in order to make more drop and move rather than from the top. And also preferable if you can move one from each side in moves one and two rather than just one side. Good luck.

[Post New]by JakeyBakey12 on Jun 6, 17 4:55 PM
Thanks.

But I don't understand - the layout is timed gummies, papers, wall, center gummies - so how can you make a match between the timed gummies and the center gummies, when you have the papers in between?

I mean I have gotten this far in Gummy Drop, but I do not understand this level!

Thank you for trying though.

Where are the Mods?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jun 7, 17 1:00 AM
OK, hope this helps, I will try to explain more in depth. the yellow immovable walls are called Berlin walls, in the centre section there are various gumies, in the very outer columns are the timed gummies of various colours. in between them and the walls are the papers, they move when you match a gummy on the other side of them. For example, if you have in the centre section, say two pink gummies right up against the wall and on the other side only separated by the wall and paper, is another pink gummy, you can move it over to make a 3 match with the other two. This will start breaking up the papers as they get 'hit'. If you can get a match or two in this formation on move one, you will quickly see how they start to disintegrate and the spaces fill up with coloured gummies which are easier to match to get rid of the timed ones. Another way to get rid of a total layer of paper across the entire board, is to get a lightning bolt and hit it with a piece of paper. This does wonders to clear a board. Not everyone knows you can destroy the papers in bulk like this. Give it a go. If you need further clarification, message me or post and i will try to help.

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 1:03:28 AM PST

[Post New]by JakeyBakey12 on Jun 7, 17 10:34 AM
OK, thank you! THAT I understood - now off to do the other 2 levels.

I did know that a lightning bolt can clear the papers, but always a good reminder.
Thanks again

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jun 7, 17 4:18 PM
You're welcome. Glad I could clear that up. Good luck.

redsapple
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Marrakesh - Level Help - level 37

[Post New]by redsapple on Jun 26, 17 1:20 PM
How do you clear the papers so that souvenirs will drop?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jun 26, 17 5:50 PM
37 is a timed level, so when you open it, look immediately for a few good matches that will hit the papers first up, you have to keep making matches right next to the papers in order to get rid of them. Once the papers are gone, the souvenirs will drop and then with a board of normal gummies, you have a better chance of making the right matches to get them out the bottom of the board. As with any level, if the board doesn't look like its playable, don't make a move, back out and reload till its a good one to go. This way, you don't waste lives unecessarily. The best move of all would be make a lightning bolt that will fall next to a piece of paper and strike it on the paper to get rid of the lot in one go. Good luck.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 18, 17 7:08 AM
Hi folks, just bumping this up

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 7, 18 5:02 PM
Greetings Players!

Thank you so much for playing our game! I'm posting today to extend my gratitude (and that of the Moderation Team) to everyone who has taken the time to help their fellow Gummy Drop! players. I also want to keep this thread open so newer players can post level help requests. This is a place where people can seek and offer help with Marrakesh. Thank you all for your patience with the game and with Moderation Team as we work to answer everyone's questions.

If the suggestions made in this thread don't help, you're also welcome to email our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be happy to offer more assistance. Don't hesitate to PM a member of the Moderation Team, either. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: