FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Is there any way to find missing MOs after you finished the game?

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Dec 30, 15 1:50 PM
I just finished this marvellous and fun game, really had a good time playing it, but I missed a few morphing objects and now I'm looking for a way to get them without having to replay the whole game. Missing rocking horses can be found in the Extras section after the end, but what's with the MOs?

Can you help? Do I have to start all over to get them?

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Is there any way to find missing MOs after you finished the game?

[Post New]by demon13 on Jan 1, 16 3:39 PM
I have never played a game where you can go back and find missing MOs,,,Maybe i am wrong, but i see no body replied to your question,,,Soooo.. Good luck,,I think they should allow us too...

Zappy701
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Zappy701 on Jan 3, 16 12:48 PM
Yes, you can actually play everything you need to play or find in any category. Once you finish the bonus game, go to extras and click on whatever you want to do so you can finish all of your achievements.

Best of luck!

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Jan 5, 16 4:30 AM
Are you sure, Zappy701?

In the Extra section, I can click on souvenir room and collectibles, but neither there's a button for MOs nor can I click on the achievements to fulfil the missing task.
Maybe you can give us further hints on where to click in the Extras section to find the missing MOs.
Thanks!

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Feb 5, 16 10:58 PM
The morphs are the characters; when you click characters in extras, it opens up notebook w/ their picture and click it to get extra info on them. Didn't see any way to go back for morphs to finish this altho the last of 7 characters morphs is in bonus game.

Go to: