cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Please Help Me

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 17, 09 2:35 PM
Will the salamanders only lay eggs in those 3 nests or will they lay them anywhere. I keep having to kill them and never get any eggs.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Please Help Me

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 17, 09 3:02 PM
The Salamanders only lay one egg in their nesting area even though rumor says they might lay another....I've never seen it. They also take their own sweet time doing it too.

cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 17, 09 10:18 PM
I have spent hours (literally) in there with no results. then I end up killing all the salamanders and of course they can't lay eggs if they are dead. I have become so aggravated that now I can't find my paper that said where those glow moths are at. UGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by weepagan on Nov 18, 09 3:09 AM
You will ONLY find the Salamander egg after Grimm's Farm is purchased.

[Post New]by weepagan on Nov 18, 09 3:10 AM
I forgot to add....killing the Salamanders will not effect your finally finding an egg in the nesting area !!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 18, 09 3:44 AM
weepagan wrote:You will ONLY find the Salamander egg after Grimm's Farm is purchased.

You are so right, lol, I do things so automatically (like buy my farm) I forget the reasonings behind it.

cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 19, 09 8:19 AM
Thank ya'll so..............much for all of the help. I am now ready to fight the Snow Queen. I think that I need to level up some more though. What level does everyone suggest to beat her?

[Post New]by weepagan on Nov 19, 09 9:33 AM
I strongly suggest 99 !!! The highest possible ! I know where you can level up to the max....in a hidden cave.....message me if you wish to know where...

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Nov 19, 09 9:35 AM
have not played that yet

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 19, 09 10:00 AM
missy12 wrote:have not played that yet

Don't hesitate to post your questions when you do play, there's plenty of "helping hands" in this forum.

cricket74
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by cricket74 on Nov 19, 09 2:13 PM
I just love this game. I beat the snow queen but Heptitus kicked my u no what!!!!!!!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 19, 09 3:31 PM
cricket74 wrote:I just love this game. I beat the snow queen but Heptitus kicked my u no what!!!!!!!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the most wicked, wicked witch !! Wait till you see the shenanigans she gets up to in the Aveyond Orb Series.

[Post New]by mlefae1 on Sep 29, 10 8:11 PM
i found the salamander egg and took it to the lady in the desert but all she wants to give me is the armor and i dont want it. any suggestions? ive reloaded more times than i care to count. thanks!

Go to: