HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Disappointed with Gear Game

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Nov 17, 09 4:18 PM
I really like gear games and having to figure out where they go, but in this one, it was given to you where to place them.....almost, because of the shape of the hole in the center of the gear and the shape of the spindles. Maybe the second part to this game will be more of a challenge, and from the way it ended, there will be another part.
Putting the portal together, was fun. I didn't even need the drawing from the diary. It was a good game, overall.

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Re:Disappointed with Gear Game

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Apr 17, 10 2:47 AM
I agree 100% If you do like gear puzzles,try the Alice in Wonderland one here on BFG I tried it myself and it has a LOT of gear puzzles.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 17, 10 12:28 PM
Quite frankly, I was very happy that the gear game was so simple. They drive me nuts. Even with the hints with the spindles, it took me a couple of tries.

netizen
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by netizen on Jun 5, 11 5:23 AM
Anyone else having trouble with gear number 6? The smallish one with the round hole and the six turquoises around the centre. I can't pick it up. Any clues?

netizen
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Disappointed with Gear Game spoiler alert

[Post New]by netizen on Jun 5, 11 5:35 AM
netizen wrote:Anyone else having trouble with gear number 6? The smallish one with the round hole and the six turquoises around the centre. I can't pick it up. Any clues?

S'okay - found the source of the problem -

spoiler alert

highlight to read:

you have to have all the gears before you can complete the puzzle DUH!

Go to: