Cake Mania Main Street

[Post New]by mamalbw on Nov 17, 09 7:01 PM
I am in sympathy for those who feel like I do. What is the problem with Risha's Flower Shop so difficult to get past level 12. Or at least that is where I get stuck. I finally was able to get past the other 3 levels (Jack, Jill, and Tiny) but I have gone over and over Risha's flower shop with no result to proceeding to the next level. Do any of you have a hint you will share with an insame woman who just wants to complete the game? I'd appreciate it. I've tried everything from changing the stoves to adding other things which just get in the way instead of helping.
Thanks, [E-mail removed by Moderator]. Please write to me. Thanks.

Edited on 12/07/2009 at 3:02:15 PM PST

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

Re:Cake Mania Main Street

[Post New]by emi1y on Nov 29, 09 11:03 AM
The strategy is exactly the same as the cake levels .. first thing I always do is upgrade the walking speed because the slow walking drives me nuts. Then I upgrade the froster/wrapper and the oven/flowerbed. Bring in the TV asap--when you give people their order when they have 5 hearts, you get a bigger tip. I always give people their order when they have 5 hearts. If any customer leaves my shop with their order at 4 hearts or less it was probably a mistake. This is really important because you maximize profit this way.

Also make sure you bring in the decorator early on in the game, the first 4 levels or so. Once you start adding extra decorations (the decorations and the ribbon) the price goes up, so you start making more money. I level the decorator as fast as possible to maximize profit. The higher the decoration the more money you get. (Ex: gold heart on the flower levels adds the most money to the bouquets)

Also, work to getting the refrigeration unit because then you can pre-make bouquets for your customers (I always maximize profit, so I make bouquets of 3 with the most expensive decoration plus ribbon). I make them after the store closes and I have some cash left on the counter. If you try my method believe me you will have so much cash you wont even know what to do with it

Cake Mania Main Street

[Post New]by auntiebee on Dec 7, 09 2:58 PM
mamalbw wrote:I am in sympathy for those who feel like I do. What is the problem with Risha's Flower Shop so difficult to get past level 12. Or at least that is where I get stuck. I finally was able to get past the other 3 levels (Jack, Jill, and Tiny) but I have gone over and over Risha's flower shop with no result to proceeding to the next level. Do any of you have a hint you will share with an insame woman who just wants to complete the game? I'd appreciate it. I've tried everything from changing the stoves to adding other things which just get in the way instead of helping.
Thanks, [E-mail Removed by Moderator]. Please write to me. Thanks.

Edited on 12/07/2009 at 3:02:35 PM PST

[Post New]by auntiebee on Dec 7, 09 3:02 PM
I finished all levels the secong time arround in gold.I just had one machine of each and 2 decorating machine so that way you can get the gold om all machines. hope this helps

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Dec 7, 09 3:04 PM
Hi mamalbw,

I just wanted to let you know that I went ahead and removed your e-mail address from your post for you (and the post that you quoted, auntiebee), simply for your security.

Since you never know who could be reading through the forums, it's best if you only share your e-mail address with users you trust via Private Message.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

Go to: