bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 18, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Museum 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by 88blyth on Nov 18, 09 12:33 AM
downloading trial now, just peeked at the walkthrough...there are 30 levels..

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Nov 18, 09 12:39 AM
and i am already stuck LOL

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Nov 18, 09 12:58 AM
Just started, lovely artwork and loads of hidden objects. Love the help system!

Had a bit of a LOL moment when he has to rescue a woman trapped in a car. Cue hidden object scene to get tools. Our hero suddenly appears to get some Attention Disorder. Ohhhhh hula hoop. tennis racket, hockey mask, keys - concentrate man, concentrate - there's a trapped woman that needs rescuing and all you can do is 'ooohhh, shiney!'

Anyway, still fun - off to play some more.

And if you need more persuasion that it's worth at the very least trying the download, there is a very cute puppy .....

Edited on 11/18/2009 at 12:59:40 AM PST

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Nov 18, 09 1:17 AM
lol nelliegemini

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Nov 18, 09 1:18 AM
Played twenty minutes of this, and got to go out now. Something tells me I'll be buying it later! Loved the first Museum game and this looks better. I like the way you're presented with a screen and not told what to do next - too many games tell you what to do all the time and there's no fun in that.

Lovely clear graphics, wonderful old man giving you hints - worth the price of the game for him alone! Bit worried about the heart monitor in the corner - does this mean we might die.....?

And, I never thought I'd say this, but how refreshing to have a male main character in one of these games, even if it's one who seems to be sick....

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Nov 18, 09 2:28 AM
nelliegemini wrote:Just started, lovely artwork and loads of hidden objects. Love the help system!

Had a bit of a LOL moment when he has to rescue a woman trapped in a car. Cue hidden object scene to get tools. Our hero suddenly appears to get some Attention Disorder. Ohhhhh hula hoop. tennis racket, hockey mask, keys - concentrate man, concentrate - there's a trapped woman that needs rescuing and all you can do is 'ooohhh, shiney!'

Anyway, still fun - off to play some more.

And if you need more persuasion that it's worth at the very least trying the download, there is a very cute puppy .....

Yes, that had me LOL, too! Let's play hula hoop! heeheehee

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Nov 18, 09 3:00 AM
LilyCat wrote:
Lovely clear graphics, wonderful old man giving you hints - worth the price of the game for him alone! Bit worried about the heart monitor in the corner - does this mean we might die.....?

Wonderful game, could play it for sure, except 2 obstacles:

1) The shakes of the Earthquake increase my tension, and I jump from my seat (I can survive, lol).
2) I think the heart rate is a hiden timer.

The development of the heart rate was: 60 BMP, 85 BMP, 115 BMP, and 160 BMP, at the place before calling wife.
The protagonist suffers from high blood pressure. 115 BMP demands close observation of the blood pressure, and when it reaches 160 BMP - he needs very fast to take medicine.

Game Over?

I read the walkthrough - there is not a warning about the heart rate increasement.
What means this heart rate, if it's not a timer?

I have to wait until someone explains the real function of the heart rate - or I'll get too a heart attack or a stroke...

Adventurers may enjoy it.

[Post New]by cricket112 on Nov 18, 09 4:31 AM
Hi all i just played the demo and i loved it gonna buy it.. i think the hint guy is funny....

lwjarvis
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lwjarvis on Nov 18, 09 7:00 AM
Is there a walkthrough, I'm stuck already?

ginn_lee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ginn_lee on Nov 18, 09 7:27 AM
i would like to know how to get to the walkthrough also, can someone tell me?

ginn_lee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ginn_lee on Nov 18, 09 7:47 AM
where can I find the walkthrough?? can someone help me??

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Nov 18, 09 8:00 AM
The address of the walk through has also been posted in a message at the end of the review and comments thread.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Nov 18, 09 8:02 AM
ginn_lee wrote:where can I find the walkthrough?? can someone help me??

Hi ginn lee, I have answered your question already in the reviews threat, but here is the walkthrough again:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-the-museum-2-walkthough/

Good luck!

[Post New]by heins6580 on Nov 18, 09 1:10 PM
Have just purchased game and am at level l0 -the fire escape. The walk through is not showing me how to attach the wires to the pulleys. HELP!

[Post New]by juttawalker on Nov 18, 09 3:31 PM
hello,wath a great game loved,loved,loved thanks Big Fish.jutta

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Nov 18, 09 4:23 PM
I need help inthe 22nd level. I have everything done and leave but still have the red mark. I have went back 4 times and can't find anything that I can do. What now? Please help.

bbelle

Edited on 11/18/2009 at 4:35:07 PM PST

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on Nov 19, 09 4:29 AM
heins6580 wrote:Have just purchased game and am at level l0 -the fire escape. The walk through is not showing me how to attach the wires to the p
ulleys. HELP!

Hi Heins6580,
I didn't look at the time you posted your cry for help but if you don't want to look at the walkthrough.....first make sure that the correct pulleys are in the right holes (I got stuck for a while before I realised that just because a pulley went into a hole unless everything was correct I was unable to attach the wire ) As soon as the sequence is right, the wire can be offered up to the first pulley (top left) & will automatically thread itself.
Hope that helps? good luck.

DarleneS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by DarleneS on Nov 19, 09 5:31 AM
I posted my problem already on the site, my question is has anyone playing the demo downloaded the full one and had it run right. Don't want to buy it and have the same thing happen that is happening with the demo. Please let me know.

asiabat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by asiabat on Nov 19, 09 6:19 AM
I have noticed that when I start clicking around randomly alot, trying to find things, the heart rate starts going up. It might just be there so you don't click alot randomly. This is what I've noticed anyway.

Go to: