bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 31, 15 12:29 AM
From Daily Magic Productions, creators of Dark Dimensions and Ominous Objects, comes a thrilling new installment of the Sable Maze series!

After 20 years, you've finally come to terms with the fact that your brother is gone for good. But when you return to the place where he went missing to pay your final respects, you find yourself pulled into a strange maze filled with spirits and shadows. Evidence of your brother litters your path, and you begin to wonder... Could he still be alive, somewhere in the maze? Track down the truth as you fight for your freedom in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Re:Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition

[Post New]by helpfindmygames1 on Jan 10, 16 3:45 PM
I would love to play this game but glitches on campground scene before I barely got started. I had same problem with Witches Legend. Two other games I downloaded worked fine..I can't uninstall and reinstall because of limited data. Tell me how to fix this

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 11, 16 12:58 PM
Hi helpfindmygames1,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this game and another. If you haven't already, the following help article may contain hints to help resolve your issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are in need of further troubleshooting, the Technical Support Team can definitely help out with that. Since you mentioned limited data, please let the support team aware of this so that they can help offer alternative troubleshooting steps.

As this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jan 31, 16 10:00 AM
game runs very slow. I had the same problem with Witches Legacy which I had to stop playing. I will uninstall and reinstall and hope that solves the problem. I have played all the other Sable Maze games and was looking forward to this one. This is the first of the series I have had trouble with.

Thanks.

Go to: