Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re: Friends

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Feb 25, 17 5:54 AM
I have 100 friends. As of yesterday all but 28 of them lost the arrow that you flip them over to see their wish list. I've turned the I-pad off and on hoping it would clear it up but it didn't. Can anyone help with ideas to solve this? Thanks!

OOPS! Just saw someone else with the same problem. Said devs are working on it.

Edited on 02/25/2017 at 6:00:05 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by may_strom on Feb 25, 17 6:15 PM
When will we get an update for level 74 in the midnight castle game.
I would like to continue the game, but will wait for the update.
I hope it will be soon.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,022 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 25, 17 6:33 PM
may_strom wrote:When will we get an update for level 74 in the midnight castle game.
I would like to continue the game, but will wait for the update.
I hope it will be soon.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately no one has an answer for you. Only the devs know and they are not sharing.

[Post New]by GreenMonkeyGames on Feb 26, 17 12:10 AM
Beyond the gates of Mysterious castle lies a story with enchantment and Thrilling secret.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Feb 26, 17 8:46 AM
Just want to thank the Dev's for the new puzzle games. I have managed to put all 6 of them together. It is possible to play the puzzle game every 3 hours for prizes: 50 gold pieces, 5 diamonds and 3 items we get to choose. What a great way to amass diamonds without spending any real cash.

I was wondering if friends can put puzzle pieces on their wish lists?

Happy gaming, Marite

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,022 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 26, 17 9:09 AM
Hi MariteB,
The puzzle piece is not giftable even if you see it on the wish list. It will be removed with the next update.

[Post New]by wispytenatious on Feb 26, 17 12:53 PM
I finished the first puzzle and have only one piece left of the second. But my pieces found in HOS are not going to the second puzzle. Is this an issue for tech support or am I doing something wrong?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,022 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 26, 17 2:38 PM
wispytenatious wrote:I finished the first puzzle and have only one piece left of the second. But my pieces found in HOS are not going to the second puzzle. Is this an issue for tech support or am I doing something wrong?

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you're getting puzzle pieces but they are not duplicates of the ones you already have and you can't change them for sparkles?

Luckytrev
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Luckytrev on Feb 26, 17 4:17 PM
Kingo62 wrote:Hi Everyone.
I'd just like to apologise to my friends for not gifting today. My game has been struck down with the friendship virus. The arrows on your icons on my friends list have disappeared which means I am unable to send you gifts at the moment. The Moderators have announced that they are aware of the issue, and have notified the relevant teams who are now working on it. As soon as I am able to start gifting again I will do so.
Thank you for your patience and friendship
Linda

Thanks for posting this Linda, I am having the same trouble and thought it was just my game. It is very frustrating not being able to return gifts. Please stick with me friends!!! I can sometimes gift some people (but not always the same ones) and sometimes no one, but it is quite random.

Otherwise, still loving this game!
Happy gaming everyone

Luckytrev

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 27, 17 3:40 AM
Hi again.
I've noticed hat a lot of my friends have not yet put their wish lists back on again after the glitch. If players can put their wish lists back on again, hopefully gifting should be back on track and we can all catch up on gifting.
Happy gaming

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by robertberend on Feb 27, 17 3:54 AM

Edited on 03/02/2017 at 4:48:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Marmee14 on Feb 27, 17 11:28 AM
Hi. Any idea when the new update will be installed? It has been months since the dragon "will reveal the truth" in an update. Just wondering. Thanks and have a great day!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,022 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 27, 17 12:03 PM
Marmee14 wrote:Hi. Any idea when the new update will be installed? It has been months since the dragon "will reveal the truth" in an update. Just wondering. Thanks and have a great day!

Hi and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately only the devs can answer that question but they are not sharing.

blooms
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by blooms on Feb 27, 17 12:37 PM
need friends please 633645 thanks

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Feb 27, 17 6:34 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi MariteB,eThe puzzle piece is not giftable even if you s on the wish list. It will be removed with the next update.

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the response. Actually, now that I have filled in all of the puzzles, I no longer receive puzzle pieces from the HOS's.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by larrybensons on Feb 27, 17 11:13 PM

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 7:00:54 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by andronite98 on Feb 27, 17 11:40 PM

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 7:00:22 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by albertfranklin48 on Feb 28, 17 10:55 PM

Edited on 03/01/2017 at 7:02:19 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by carolnolan on Mar 1, 17 12:18 AM

Edited on 03/01/2017 at 7:02:58 AM PST