bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Blog Walkthrough Available for Escape the Museum 2!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Nov 18, 09 8:31 AM
Hi Fishies,

We now have a full walkthrough available on the Big Fish Blog to help any players that get stuck along their journey!

Please click on the following link to get to that page directly:

Blog Walkthrough for Escape the Museum 2

Happy gaming!

kakki23
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kakki23 on Dec 6, 09 7:23 PM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Fishies,

We now have a full walkthrough available on the Big Fish Blog to help any players that get stuck along their journey!

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-the-museum-2-walkthough/>Blog Walkthrough for Escape the Museum 2</a>

Happy gaming!

kakki23
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough Available for Escape the Museum 2!

[Post New]by kakki23 on Dec 6, 09 7:25 PM
I put the 20 dollar bill in for a phone card but nothing comes out. I've been back & forth for 2 hours & can't get a phone card after putting the 20 dollar bill in. Help!!!!!

[Post New]by tinarobb on Dec 15, 09 5:38 AM
i cannot get the wire attached to the pulleys on the fire escape will someone please help

Edited on 12/15/2009 at 5:39:47 AM PST

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Dec 16, 09 8:23 PM
tinarobb wrote:i cannot get the wire attached to the pulleys on the fire escape will someone please help

It shows a better picture in the walkthrough At gamezebo.
There are 6 holes. put pullys in top holes 1 and 3.
Bottom holes 1 and 3. Leave both middle holes empty.
Attach wire to smal hook on side of ladder anit will thread. Put elrphant on wire loop.

Edited on 12/16/2009 at 8:24:42 PM PST

[Post New]by qpenni on Jan 8, 10 5:02 PM
kakki23 wrote:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-the-museum-2-walkthough/>Blog Walkthrough for Escape the Museum 2</a>

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by vikitten on Feb 3, 10 11:14 AM
Can someone help me I can't find a key in the jewlry store.

barbnor2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by barbnor2 on Dec 22, 10 6:52 PM
qpenni wrote:
kakki23 wrote:

Happy gaming!

I am stuck on the City Bus. It has frozen. I went through several things and I have one star. Now nothing happens when I click on anything. I can't leave, nothing works.

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on Apr 30, 12 11:01 PM

Happy gaming!

I clicked on the walk through pages link and it only went to level 10 with the police car. It also showed giving back the little girl's kitten but i didn't find one, just dogs.It also shows a level at the Cathedral before arriving at the laundromat and restaurant, I don't remember doing that one either - is that where the kitten is hiding? I'd hate to have to back track just to place it.

Right now, I'm stuck in the phone booth - the hint keeps insisting I have to repair the phone, which I have already done and won't accept the phone card even though everything is in place. I'm hoping that when I get back to it, the game will have corrected itself and I can keep going.

Edited on 04/30/2012 at 11:07:52 PM PST

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on May 2, 12 1:38 PM
barbnor2 wrote:
qpenni wrote:
kakki23 wrote:

Happy gaming!

I am stuck on the City Bus. It has frozen. I went through several things and I have one star. Now nothing happens when I click on anything. I can't leave, nothing works.

You need to find the three pieces of gum stuck on the seats. Stick it to the pole by the front seat and use the umbrella to pull the wires over to stick them to the gum, then you can leave the bus.

Go to: