magic rune image problem

[Post New]by seannad on Dec 31, 15 7:10 AM
I am having issues with the magic rune on the hand. I can rotate the 3D image but it will never let me grab last piece of image to restore it
Anyone else having this problem?
Running Mac 10.9.5

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:magic rune image problem

[Post New]by 9otters on Dec 31, 15 9:16 AM
I had issues too. It seemed like the pieces were "sticky". It was a struggle to get them to move smoothly in any direction...and one piece kept getting glued to the top of the screen.

It is unfortunate, because it is connected to the "game gimmick". You'll have to do it...or skip it...eight times before you're through.

Oops. Forgot to add...playing on a PC, Windows 7, 64 bit.

Edited on 12/31/2015 at 9:34:11 AM PST

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 31, 15 9:36 AM
I didn't have any problems with the 3D magic runes, but quickly tired of them! I like puzzles, but this game has too many of the same type!

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Happy New Year to all!

(Wonder when is gonna smarten up their emoji's?)

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Dec 31, 15 10:03 AM
swedane said,

I didn't have any problems with the 3D magic runes, but quickly tired of them! I like puzzles, but this game has too many of the same type!

And then there is also that. LOL.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 31, 15 10:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there have been issues with using the magic runes. When technical issues like these occur, we recommend taking a look at our help articles. This help article has steps to resolve problems like these when they come up in a game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If these issues are still happening, we definitely recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help troubleshoot, and have the tools to gather information on and report issues like these.

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other technical issues come up, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: