Comments and complaints

[Post New]by Killizilla123 on Nov 18, 09 5:50 PM
Hate it or love it? see if other people feel the same way!

Re:Comments and complaints

[Post New]by Creeker26 on Nov 20, 09 1:40 PM
I like the game, like the graphics, but I don't like the glitches that start around level 31 (no up arrow on flower selector, not being able to plant flowers anywhere, bugs breaking through maze etc). I can't seem to get a straight answer whether this is inherent to the game and whether a fix is available.

Ghosty1010
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Ghosty1010 on Aug 17, 11 9:48 AM
[b] Hi does anyone know here how I can go about getting bigfish to send me some free games for my pc as the last 8 I have downloaded for my ipad have had nothing but glitches in them so I can't play the game really?? It's one thing when you download a free demo and theres some glitches but it's quite another when you are paying for it and you can't even play some of these games. If anyone can help me with this please inbox me and add me if you like. Thanks

[Post New]by mgam386 on Nov 30, 11 5:43 AM
Is it just me or is there just way to many "Hidden Objects " games? It's time they offer NEW "OTHER GAMES" like time management and strategy and arcade & action games. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I check every morning for the new games and lucky if I see 1 a month for the "Other" new games. NOT everybody is a Hidden Object fan.

Mgam386

Go to: