muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Thread&Needle Oh My!

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 1, 16 6:44 AM
It's not bad enough I need thread for my Blueprints which I think I shall never get.
Now! I need them for the Daily Quest! Oh My this is going to be the death of me.

I know where to get the thread it's just playing the games over and over and not find the prints for my buildings. I think the Big Fish may have eaten them. You know he is a 100 pounder and has a friend called Moby ****!

As Blue would say My Whole Neighborhood will know about my win!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Thread&Needle Oh My!

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 1, 16 9:21 AM
All attainable without much effort:
Photos of Men Thread 10
Gent Photo New Mexico
Officer Photo Kansas
Scarf Photo Nevada
Strong Man 3 Park Ranger
Young Turk 3 Crawford Fishery

Dazzling Brooch Thread 15
Fiery Chrysanthemum South Dakota
Golden Clef 5 Vincent's Art Studio
Lace Flower Louisiana
Mythical Cameo 7 Teodi's Tailor Shop
Zirconian Hyacinth Missouri

Takes 7 thread to get 15; never understood why this was such a hot collection.

Needle/Thread - ID, MN, WV Idaho is the best place to get thread with the added advantage of getting Brave's Companion each time through all four modes.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 1, 16 11:59 AM
muttmom - depending on how many coins you have, have you considered going to Auction for say Cameos (15 needles and threads). I bought 2 the other day at a BuyOut of 25,000 each to help out a friend - a decent price in my mind.

Of course you need to be checking with pinkrollsroyce on internet to know what and where you are missing blueprints.

Cheers and happy 1st day of 2016.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 1, 16 3:18 PM
As I have stated I've done every thing except outright buying. Oddly I've already done all the things you suggested. Blue has been a very good advisor to me and my problems. I can see him now pulling out his hairs over what I've asked on here. I would be surprised if he has any left.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 1, 16 3:39 PM
Alrighty then....

Edited on 01/01/2016 at 3:40:58 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 1, 16 10:11 PM
Why oh why do some players shun the Auction?

Auction is your friend.

SaphireH
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by SaphireH on Jan 2, 16 12:01 AM
I like the auction. At lower levels, it made it nice to help get things I needed. And now, besides daily quests, I use it to buy stuff from lower level players at higher prices.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 2, 16 1:44 PM
If that little tart Jillian is asking for threads, tell her fresh self NO, and skip it. Not worth the lousy star if you are on Teodi's nightmare spending threads on her. AS IF!..or better yet play Teodi and use the threads on his torturous blueprint trek. She has been known to fall for that use it on a mini game rouse as she's as dumb as a box of rocks can't add, subtract or multiply for the most part....

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 3, 16 4:16 PM
Muttmom, you have been awful quiet my dear. Has the search for those threads swallowed you up? Took all my hair to make you a nest to grow from my dear lady. Might as well share where you are at.
Just know that our Teodi is a frustrating nightmare that can only be gotten through by getting thorough it. Make you stronger in the long run.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 5, 16 6:54 AM
Eeeekkkk! I just had our Teodi pop up asking me to find the blueprints. My Teodi caused eye twitch started to well, twitch and also caused me to have a mild bout of Tourette's Syndrome. Ask me If he will get done anytime soon! He will stew till I got everything else done.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 5, 16 2:32 PM
Blue, I'm still trying to get my Blueprint. I need a 8, 14, 16, and 2 18s. I'll be here a while. They want to give EVERYTHING but my pieces. GRRR!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 5, 16 3:08 PM
Remember there are thread spools along with building materials inside the wheelbarrow of keepsakes and the briefcase look inside the tab marked BUNDLES in your inventory. Those are usually gotten by either winning at the star machine or rarely the coin machine. Use them up for our delightful Teodi.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 8, 16 5:22 AM
Drop rate is mercurial at best. Guess just who I had to play this morning for a DQ! No less than our handsome Mr. Teodi hiself! Took me to the number four game. Now y'all know i'm letting his main quests stew and leaving his blueprints to last. But a DQ is something i try not to miss. Anyhoo, took me to the dang #4 not one piece of ink came out that sucker. All the times I played that #4 the blueprint dropped the first time. I think Teodi wants to toy with my emotions again!

Go to: