Oh My Goodness Players!

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Jan 1, 16 8:52 AM
First and Foremost: Happy New Year!

Its always sad to see players, contributors, leave the game, even for a moment. Forever, just touches your heart. But know, that without this connection-RoM- we wouldn't have even had that, so I value sharing all of these precious 'moments'. That the game is titled such as it is, tells the whole story.

deadme- how in the world will I remember to 'take the reward thread'? Remember the discussion about how you arrived at your name, this one, not mandie? I decidedly agreed this one was better than 'fluffy', lol.

DRadsFads- you have a unique sense of humor and are very supportive. One of the most interesting players I've had the pleasure of connecting with.

Katwoman- dont forget, it doesnt matter how many artifacts you have stored, do you have the coinciding chargers to assemble? Another tidbit- some players have other challenges that require assembling artifacts, that do not necessarily mean they are 'trying' to gain a win in legends (collectors edition).

wrenbird- you are not a neighbor of mine, but your post was entertaining and my favorite pets are of the avian variety. I clearly heard the squawking!

Good Luck, Good Health & many more joyful memories to everyone reading this post in the New Year

** edited to correct spelling

Edited on 01/01/2016 at 10:41:35 AM PST

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Oh My Goodness Players!

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Jan 3, 16 1:24 PM
starmagicgreen wrote:First and Foremost: Happy New Year!

Its always sad to see players, contributors, leave the game, even for a moment. Forever, just touches your heart. But know, that without this connection-RoM- we wouldn't have even had that, so I value sharing all of these precious 'moments'. That the game is titled such as it is, tells the whole story.

Katwoman- dont forget, it doesnt matter how many artifacts you have stored, do you have the coinciding chargers to assemble? Another tidbit- some players have other challenges that require assembling artifacts, that do not necessarily mean they are 'trying' to gain a win in legends (collectors edition).

Good Luck, Good Health & many more joyful memories to everyone reading this post in the New Year

A Happy & Healthy New Year to you my friend - thx for your thoughts -))
Kat

Go to: