joseron
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Green Moon.

[Post New]by joseron on Jan 1, 16 5:44 PM
Have been to the museum and have clicked the correct buttons and should be directed to the fisherman's hut. However there is no hut to click onto only a volcano. Have tried several times, but cannot move on until I access the fisherman's hut. Anyone else had this problem? Love this game and would so like to continue with it. I purchased this game quite a long time ago and really enjoyed playing it. It's always been my favourite and would hate to have to give up on it.

Please help someone.

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

Re:Green Moon.

[Post New]by Maven on May 10, 16 10:28 AM
I purchased this in 2010 and wanted to play it again, especially after today's new release of Green Moon 2. Alas, the functionality of the inventory spaces does not work on my Win10 OS.

[Post New]by ladykokopuff on May 10, 16 12:25 PM
Maven wrote:I purchased this in 2010 and wanted to play it again, especially after today's new release of Green Moon 2. Alas, the functionality of the inventory spaces does not work on my Win10 OS.

I am having the same problem.

[Post New]by smilingsun72 on May 10, 16 12:39 PM
I am having the same problem. After the tutorial I couldn't put the items in the inventory slots. Thought it would be nice to play the first game in this series. Also, the book that lists the tasks doesn't even appear in the corner. There is some bugs but can't report them because the TECH ISSUE (bug reporting?) is locked to comments.

Edited on 05/10/2016 at 12:41:55 PM PST

Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Rooobeee on May 10, 16 1:47 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue. I've even tried changing the compatibility to Windows XP Service Pact 3, but still no go. Wanted to replay it before trying out the new sequel.

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on May 11, 16 2:52 PM
I dusted off my old desktop computer running Vista and it still works! Green Moon downloaded and installed without problems. It is really a much better game than I recall.

Sunlaker3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Green Moon with Win10

[Post New]by Sunlaker3 on May 15, 16 1:07 PM
Soooo...what was the answer? LOL Having same issue.

[Post New]by littlebit365 on Sep 14, 16 7:55 AM
On another post in this forum... "Inventory" someone says it works but only in 'window' mode. A windows 10 issue perhaps. I am going to give it a go.

[Post New]by jenjarrett on Sep 24, 16 2:42 PM
It works on Win 10 if you click and drag holding the mouse button. Do not release it until you get to the inventory.

Go to: