deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Has Anyone Else's Game Gone BACK to X-mas?

[Post New]by deeziner on Jan 1, 16 5:52 PM
Like everyone else...my Quest Elf was gone...no more x-mas ornaments from HOSs...no more Christmas room fun...etc.

I was away from internet for a few hours...came home logged on...christmas gifts in the room...elf quests back.....christmas ornaments and cards....!?!?

Anyone else?

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Has Anyone Else's Game Gone BACK to X-mas?

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Jan 1, 16 5:58 PM
Yes it happened to me also today. Earlier when I had to start up the new 24 hrs. I had the Gnome. Then when I signed off, I came back & I had the Christmas elf again.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 1, 16 6:05 PM
Since ALL Christmas didn't go away, I am guessing it was a glitch that PART of it reverted back.....based on last year, we had until Jan 6 before Christmas went away....

At any rate....each day is living on borrowed time.....make progress while the bounty is still with us!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 16 10:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the appropriate team has been made aware of the issues that surround player's Christmas rooms, as it is definitely odd that part of the event was reverted back to the original game. We apologize for the inconvenience. If the Moderation Team is aware of any information, we will post in the following thread:

Event notice

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread and encourage players to continue their discussions in the above thread. This will help to ensure that all information regarding this issue is centralized in one thread.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: