placing fuse, starting car

[Post New]by rr91202 on Nov 19, 09 9:41 AM
I can't get the screwdriver to pop open the fuse box in the car, so can't start the car and get over the bridge...where is the spot to click? Without that, you can't go any further!!!

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

placing fuse, starting car

[Post New]by poppy85 on Nov 20, 09 3:23 AM
rr91202 wrote:I can't get the screwdriver to pop open the fuse box in the car, so can't start the car and get over the bridge...where is the spot to click? Without that, you can't go any further!!!

That one turned out to be a heck of a lot easier than I expected. All you have to do is pick up the new fuse and put it over the old one! That's it! I expected it to be some kind of puzzle, but it's dead simple!

Good luck

Poppy

Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:placing fuse, starting car

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on Nov 20, 09 1:09 PM
Meanwhile where the heck is the old fuse???

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Nov 20, 09 1:33 PM
Pleiadestar wrote:Meanwhile where the heck is the old fuse???

Hmm, maybe it wasn't a fuse at all! There is a space in the fuse box 2nd down on the left if I remember correctly. Just put the new fuse in the gap.

[Post New]by Nightstar316 on Nov 24, 09 10:14 AM
I know it says to pop open the fuse box with the screw driver, and it is on the wires under the steering wheel. I don't see any wires and have clicked everywhere under there. Also after quitting the game twice to look at the walkthrough, I went back and now my screwdriver and fuse are gone. Is there a way to get them back? And also, when I went bck I had to play the hidden object scenes again. Help?

salvage1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by salvage1 on Dec 15, 09 8:21 PM
I'm having the same problem and no matter what I do, I can't get the screwdriver or the fuse to start the truck. I haven't even seen a fuse panel, it won't go that far. I've tried all around the wheel and nothing happens.

Go to: