bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 2, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Mumsince1997 on Jan 4, 16 12:29 PM
Thank You so much for adding this game!!!

I have been waiting with anticipation since November 2015

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Vkann on Jan 23, 16 6:25 PM

I hope I am writing this in the right place, this is all new to me, so if it is not, it is not my intention to upset or offend anyone and if I do I am very sorry.

I have tried all the trials of these games and I loved each one. I tried on the easy Beginner's mode and still could not keep up. My hands are slowing down on me.
I would love to be able to play these games, would the Developers consider making a relaxed mode version for all of these.

I would buy them all.

Have written to Big Fish about this and Chelsea from Seattle got back to me, she has put this in her notes to bring to attention to the Developers for me, I was also told I would be informed if this could happen by your newsletter.

Thank you, and as I said above I am sorry if this was the wrong place to write this

VKann

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Feb 15, 16 12:51 PM
I have been playing the Delicious Emily's games for years. I agree with Vkann with the option of having a relaxed mode. These games are challenging even in beginner's mode if you are not used to them. Because I have limited eyesight now, I cannot beat some of the games and I have most of the Delicious games.

[Post New]by nolady on Mar 20, 16 1:55 PM
I cannot get to three stars in some of the monastery levels no matter many combos I use or how fast I get the job done. On some I can't even get two stars. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Heli77 on Apr 19, 16 2:35 AM
Good Morning!
With this game , my question would be , why not have a Windows 7 Ultimate machine to start the game ? There is no way to start , just keep it writes that: Error , Access Violation at 0x0258092E ( tried to write to 0x00000000 ) program terminated . What do I do with it, to finally start the game?

I'm waiting for their quick response : Helga Simonné Szatló

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 2:36:33 AM PST

[Post New]by Krissah89 on May 21, 16 10:39 AM
Hey

I was just wondering if or when you guts are going to release Fabulous Angela's Fashion Fever and Heart's Medicine Time To Heal anytime soon

Thanks

[Post New]by Krissah89 on Jul 26, 16 5:35 AM
Any idea When Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal or Cathy's Crafts will appear on Big Fish?

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Aug 9, 16 9:20 AM
Just to let everyone know, Emily's Message in a Bottle Platinum Edition has just been released on that other gamesite.

[Post New]by Debi_W on Aug 20, 16 3:51 PM
palegoldfish wrote:Just to let everyone know, Emily's Message in a Bottle Platinum Edition has just been released on that other gamesite.

I've tried it on another site.
Any idea's as to when BFG is going to have this game. I'm a diehard player of the Delicious Emily games and have every single one (except the new one obviously). I really don't want to join another site to D/L the game nor do I want to spend $20.00 or so to be able to own it. Hurrrrry up BFG!!!!!!

Go to: