Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 2, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 9:07:57 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by becca10000 on Jan 2, 16 8:15 AM
I just purchased the game and I can't get it to install. I click on the Install Now button but something happens. Can you help me?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 2, 16 9:07 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Jan 2, 16 11:28 AM
becca10000 wrote:I just purchased the game and I can't get it to install. I click on the Install Now button but something happens. Can you help me?

becca, I had same thing happen today. I closed, then reopened the BF games manager .... remember to sign in again... then go through Purchase History on the games manager to activate the game. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by KristiCamille on Jan 2, 16 11:28 AM
I am having the same issue. When I try to install the game, nothing happens--it won't even appear in my queue in the game manager. I paid using two game club credits, so my total was $0.00--could that be a factor? I'm playing on a PC.

EDITING to say that closing and reopening my game manager and then installing from my purchase history seems to have done the trick. Hope this helps someone else!

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 11:34:21 AM PST

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Jan 2, 16 1:24 PM
After level 13 I am no longer earning any money to buy upgrades so it makes it very difficult to pass some levels.. I am using a MAC Book Pro El Capitain with intel HD graphics.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 16 1:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular game.

For the installation issues that were mentioned, thank you to the players that suggested to close and reopen the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager). That type of information is extremely helpful and appreciated. If you are still having issues, the following help article may contain hints:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Karavan, the following help article may contain hints to help resolve the issue you are experiencing:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to further assist as well as keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ladyrose52 on Jan 4, 16 3:16 AM
i purchased the game and i can not get back to the level where i finnished off ,have unstalled it,reinstalled it the same problem,im using windows 8

Edited on 01/04/2016 at 3:17:15 AM PST

[Post New]by mapetite13 on Jan 4, 16 5:09 AM
I purchased and started to play this game yesterday. When I logged back into the computer today, the game had reset back to the Start. This has happened to me with Delicious Home Sweet Home edition as well, and I suspect it is a bug in this particular game series.

I am playing this on an Acer running Windows 10 Home, Version 1511, OS Build 10586.36.

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Jan 4, 16 10:46 AM
Wanted to report that turning off the computer, restarting, signing out and back in to the game manager worked for me too, so thanks. Game works fine now. Easiest thing to try too.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jan 4, 16 2:23 PM
The "Timber!!!" Challenge isn't registering as completed even 200 points beyond what's needed for the star.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 4, 16 5:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the issues that have been coming up in the game. I'm sorry to hear that there have been some problems with the game not saving progress or recording completed challenges. I suggest trying the steps in the following help articles, which can help in a variety of situations, including these:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If the game is still experiencing problems, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help pursue further troubleshooting steps.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by mapetite13 on Jan 5, 16 7:13 AM
ladyrose52 wrote:i purchased the game and i can not get back to the level where i finnished off ,have unstalled it,reinstalled it the same problem,im using windows 8

I have not tried this yet but it may help: Run Game as Administrator

Edited on 01/05/2016 at 2:22:26 PM PST

Level 40

[Post New]by Rett_from_bc on Jan 5, 16 11:03 AM
I'm getting a sharing violation on level 40. I did restart my computer, and the level worked for about 10 seconds and then froze right up. Do I need to reinstall? thanks.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 5, 16 2:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to talk about the issues that people have been seeing.

Thank you mapetite13 for including that help article. To make things a little easier, I've gone ahead and edited it to make it clickable.

Rett_from_bc, I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a violation in level 40. I recommend taking a look at the following help article to address problems like this:

Access Violation

If you're still experiencing the issue, we suggest contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps are happy to help, and have the tools needed to gather information on and report problems like this.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

no problems

[Post New]by Shugarfoot on Jan 5, 16 5:50 PM
no problems, sorry for bothering

Edited on 01/05/2016 at 6:01:00 PM PST

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jan 8, 16 10:58 PM
Level 43 - "A Few Angry Men" is not registering a completed challenge even after multiple, successful tries. While one could question what exactly amounts to "angry" I've tried several times having all but the first or last two customers be ecstatic and those first or last two actually leave in anger and still it won't show as a completed challenge.

Also, in several levels throughout the game, people are not getting into line at the counter properly. Sometimes they just stand behind another customer even when there's an open spot and sometimes they get into an endless jocky-for-position with another customer who arrived at the same time.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by mapetite13 on Jan 9, 16 5:14 AM
mapetite13 wrote:
ladyrose52 wrote:i purchased the game and i can not get back to the level where i finnished off ,have unstalled it,reinstalled it the same problem,im using windows 8

I have not tried this yet but it may help: <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by mapetite13 on Jan 9, 16 5:18 AM
mapetite13 wrote:
mapetite13 wrote:

I have not tried this yet but it may help: <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

This worked...until I had to reconnect the laptop our wifi today. When I restarted the computer after recycling the router, the game had reset to the beginning and no sign of my old profile with the saved levels .

This is only happening with the Delicious game series. My Gizmos - Spirit of Christmas picked up exactly where I had left off. This is a major bug that the developers need to fix pronto!

Huggs24
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Huggs24 on Jan 10, 16 1:40 AM
Paige Perfect Award
It seems that there must be a glitch as I have all the awards but not Paige Perfect and I see that others are having the same problem.
Please advise Thanks.

Go to: