Re:Can't get game to play keeps exiting me, or locking up

[Post New]by tinatoner on Oct 10, 08 8:11 PM
Alot of people have looked, but noone has any ideas? I tried all the troubleshooting steps recommended to solve this problem, but still having it. Someone,,,,Anyone,,,,,,,ideas?
Thanks
Tina

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 10, 08 8:43 PM
Hi Tinatoner- Sorry you are having issues. Since you have tried all the steps suggested in the help topics, you should try contacting Tech support directly. They are very good and will get you up and playing.

[Post New]by maleha on Oct 10, 08 9:25 PM
Did u ever get the answer to your computer issues on this discussion. i just installed a game for the first time off here and am having a similar problem to u. i can hear music but my computer goes to a black screen

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 10, 08 11:17 PM
Since you've done everything you can do, I second prpldva's recommendation. I'd suggest you run and save your dxdiag file then email Tech Support and attach the file. Good Luck

kinnan5
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by kinnan5 on Oct 19, 08 11:34 PM
hay all, i am havin the same prob. but i can play it. it is only when i click on the phone mine locks up or goes to a black screen but i can c the version of the game and hear it. or it takes me to the big fish screen. i have gone through everything i can think of on 5th time reinstallin it. i hope i did this right i have never done a forum before. please help. i have fixed the prob i was havin with my game. i went to the game options.there is 1 that says hardwear and it changes to soft wear and i changed it. now it works. maybe this will help someone else. i dont know how to tell if i got an answer for my question or not but if i did tyvm too all who answered me. this is my first time doin this.

Edited on 10/20/2008 at 5:45:13 PM PST

[Post New]by topsy6699 on Sep 4, 09 5:51 AM
tinatoner wrote:Alot of people have looked, but noone has any ideas? I tried all the troubleshooting steps recommended to solve this problem, but still having it. Someone,,,,Anyone,,,,,,,ideas?
Thanks
Tina
I too had so much trouble,until my daughter came round.Icould'nt load it after the Game Fish screen,my daughter asked have you pressed the WINDOWS button on the keyboard?Hey presto -works lovely,give it a try.Julie l.

[Post New]by beth0852 on Jul 26, 11 5:57 PM
Downloaded Jewel Quest II game starts then exit.

shuu2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by shuu2 on Oct 1, 11 1:42 PM
hay all, i am havin the same prob. but i can play it. it is only when i click on the phone mine locks up or goes to a black screen but i can c the version of the game and hear it. or it takes me to the big fish screen. i have gone through everything i can think of on 5th time reinstallin it. i hope i did this right i have never done a forum before. please help. i have fixed the prob i was havin with my game. i went to the game options.there is 1 that says hardwear and it changes to soft wear and i changed it. now it works. maybe this will help someone else. i dont know how to tell if i got an answer for my question or not but if i did tyvm too all who answered me. this is my first time doin this.

didnt understand where he looked for hardware&software? in game options or somewhere in the folder?how can do tht if my game doesnt even start i played for couple of hours and now pressing the exe doesnt do anything

shuu2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by shuu2 on Oct 1, 11 2:18 PM
i got the solution,just go to gamecopyworld and download exe to the game i found only russian and replace the original in program files works 100% dunno if it will crash again ill try overwriting again but finally b@#$ is working

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Apr 22, 13 5:29 PM
I downloaded the game and started it 4 times now, when ever I right click to access the inventory the whole game either freezes or kicks me out without saving anything, looks like a lot of other people have this problem too but few solutions.

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Apr 23, 13 9:16 AM
I did finally get the game going by changing the hardware/software option if anyone else is having this problem

[Post New]by BiggestFishBrah on Jun 23, 13 10:53 AM
I cant even open the game, Shame...

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pepssy on Aug 16, 13 2:21 PM
[b]
goldenrodfarm wrote:I downloaded the game and started it 4 times now, when ever I right click to access the inventory the whole game either freezes or kicks me out without saving anything, looks like a lot of other people have this problem too but few solutions.

I also had my game freezing but if I restarted the computer it would work. One game, I had to do a system recovery to the day before and then it worked. Remember always save the sessions a lot.

Go to: