Hanging the Lanterns

[Post New]by jancie41 on Nov 19, 09 1:48 PM
I am on book 3 everything was going great until I had to hang the chinese lanterns. I have got one hung up, but the rest will not go on any of the hooks. Can anyone help me please?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Hanging the Lanterns

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 19, 09 4:18 PM
There are four more hooks and four more lanterns, each lantern will only go on one hook, and you must hang them in a particular order.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Nov 19, 09 4:25 PM
Hi jancie41,

I found that I had a little trouble with that too, but I was able to get them all up just by making sure to place them properly.

If you find that you're still having a hard time getting the lanterns on the hooks, you might want to be sure that your computer has the latest updates. Not having an updated computer can cause games to not function properly from time to time.

You can click here to read an article on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

[Post New]by revrup on Nov 20, 09 8:13 AM
Does one have to have the gloves on to hang the lanterns? Where are those gloves located?

[Post New]by revrup on Nov 20, 09 8:27 AM
Yeh! Just put the laterns just above the hooks and they will fall on. Gloves are under the box! Yea!

[Post New]by catpaw52 on Nov 20, 09 5:00 PM
I know how to hang lanterns but the last one..Can you help me

joker52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joker52 on Nov 20, 09 7:32 PM
Did anyone know where the last lantern was hung. Still can't find it. Please help!! Thanks in advance for any help.

[Post New]by jancie41 on Nov 21, 09 6:56 AM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi jancie41,

I found that I had a little trouble with that too, but I was able to get them all up just by making sure to place them properly.

If you find that you're still having a hard time getting the lanterns on the hooks, you might want to be sure that your computer has the latest updates. Not having an updated computer can cause games to not function properly from time to time.

You can <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158/kw/unable%20to%20play%20downloadable%20game/r_id/109674>click here</a> to read an article on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

[Post New]by jancie41 on Nov 21, 09 6:59 AM
I have read your advise and done what you suggested and still I can not hang the lanterns. What do you suggest now? I really like this game, but if I can't move forward it is no good to have.

moonchild8
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by moonchild8 on Nov 21, 09 8:48 AM
Had a difficult time also hanging the lamps but I noticed that you had to have them just in the right spot, try putting the lamps higher above the hook and then they hang! It took me a while but I succeeded in the end! Good luck and don;t give up!

[Post New]by catpaw52 on Nov 22, 09 7:27 PM
Can anyone tell me the order the lanterns need to go in...I have 4 hung up but cant find where the last one goes...Thanks

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 22, 09 11:06 PM
You have to put them in a spot above the hooks then they drop down. I was trying to get them on the hooks, didn't work. I don't think there is any order because I got the 3rd one on first. The 4th one doesn't go on that string. There is a hook (hard to see) on the right side further down, seems in some vines or something, looks out of place with the others that are in a row. Just look for the misplaced hook and drop the lantern down on it. Not sure if a hint shows where it is, in a bit from the right margin as I recall. Kinda tricky because we aren't looking down there with the 3 up above.

[Post New]by Chantilly601 on Nov 23, 09 12:13 PM
I'm stuck also. I have 4 lanterns up, but can't locate where the last one goes.I have the one on left in the purple flowers (it's real big), 2 from the roof, and the one on the far right of the screen ( kind of in the purplish vine). Where is the last hook ?

azlinzam
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by azlinzam on Nov 24, 09 10:34 AM
Chantilly
Did you find the last hook for the hanging lanterns? If not, here's what I found-there are 2 hooks on the right side of the screen- one seems to be tucked into the purple flowered vine and one is slightly above it and further to the right- on a wooden rail. There are 2 hooks on the center wooden rail and 1 hook on the left hand rail that, once placed ,the lantern is much bigger than the rest. If you still can't see see it, try the walkthrough for the game in the
"BLOG" area. there's a screenshot of the lanterns' placements.

Good Luck- this is an awesome game!

Go to: