sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Achievements?

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jan 2, 16 5:35 AM
I am one of those people that loves the achievements and before I buy a game I play the demo and see what the achievements are and boy does this one have a lot.. My only question is can you get all achievements under same profile, I am asking because one achievement is to never use Match 3 and another is to play entire game in casual mode, and another is to play entire game in advanced mode. I like receiving all achievements so will it let me play through a second time under same profile.. I appreciate any help that anyone could offer.. I know it is a new game and not many have probably played it through. I will be anxiously awaiting an answer before I purchase this one..

P. S.: HAPPY NEW YEARS BIG FISH AND ALL THE FISHIES!!!!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Achievements?

[Post New]by Robsim on Jan 2, 16 2:02 PM
Yes, Sweatpea 25. . .it will. After you finish the 'bonus' game and the credits roll (which you can skip), the game goes back to the menu (play, exit, etc.); your original profile name will remain, and you can replay it from the beginning.

Have a happy 2, 3 or more times playing!!

Robsim

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jan 2, 16 10:03 PM
thank you, for your answer, I will definitely be buying this one then!!! Happy Gaming

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 7, 16 6:57 PM
Has anyone else been able to play the game a second time? I finished the bonus chapter and no credits rolled. I went to main menu and tried to play under same profile to get the achievement playing under casual and it just says bonus game can now be played. Or something to that effect.
So how do you play under same profile?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 7, 16 7:27 PM
If anyone is interested in getting all the achievements, here's what I did.
First you cannot play under the same profile.
So in order to get the match 3 play it in the bonus chapter.
I also got the one for playing in advanced mode for the main game.
I changed my mode to casual in the bonus chapter and got the achievement for playing on casual.
Go figure!!!

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jan 13, 16 9:50 AM
How do you get the achievement "HOP without any search penalties"? I'm sure I managed to finish some HOPs without extra clicks and before the hint button charged but I didn't get even the first - finishing one HOP without search penalties? Does anybody know???

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jan 15, 16 7:06 PM
it wont let me play again under same profile, so how can I get the achievement Use Match 3 once and never use match three, also there is one for skipping a mini game... I was under the impression I could replay under same profile. Very aggrevated at this point.

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jan 15, 16 7:08 PM
CherylParker wrote:If anyone is interested in getting all the achievements, here's what I did.
First you cannot play under the same profile.
So in order to get the match 3 play it in the bonus chapter.
I also got the one for playing in advanced mode for the main game.
I changed my mode to casual in the bonus chapter and got the achievement for playing on casual.
Go figure!!!

How did you get the one Never use match 3?

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jan 17, 16 10:03 AM
Robsim wrote:Yes, Sweatpea 25. . .it will. After you finish the 'bonus' game and the credits roll (which you can skip), the game goes back to the menu (play, exit, etc.); your original profile name will remain, and you can replay it from the beginning.

Have a happy 2, 3 or more times playing!!

Robsim

Robsim, were you actually able to play this game more than once under the same profile name?? Because it isn't working for me as I have noticed others having the same problem.

Go to: