gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

time change again

[Post New]by gvierg on Jan 2, 16 7:33 AM
live in NSW, australia, and 11 am seemed to be our new midnight/day change. but now, suddenly some things change when it's midnight here. now back 2 normal with flowers, normal quests. (would not have played dice when i did). had some nasty thing before: pretended to go back to normal quests (but snowflakes still), finished a 5-part one, but no record.

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:time change again

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Jan 2, 16 5:43 PM
Hi gvierg,
I live in Qld and my start time is 10am obviously because we don't have daylight saving. Usually am still up at midnight but nothing at all changes for me. Like everyone else wish it would be one or the other, instead of Xmas then back to normal whatever normal is with this game these days. Very frustrating. Bring on an update and hopefully it will be a decent one. Happy gaming fellow NSWelshman, cause that's where I'm from and moving back sometime this year. YAHOO !!!!! Can't come soon enough.

Bye for now,

Barb

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 2, 16 8:29 PM
Hi gvierg and Barb,

Fellow NSWelshman here from Bondi, even though I now live in Tasmania. My game today was stuck in two time zones. logged on at 06:30 and found the gnome back again, it was the elf when I went to bed last night, then my day turned over at 11:00 as usual for the daily bonus and a new gnome quest. Guess life is not meant to be easy. It has not reached twelfth night as yet so the decorating time moved in early.

Trix

Lady_Qila
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Qila on Jan 2, 16 11:32 PM
I live in the USA and am on Pacific time. For me the Midnight Castle new day starts at 4:00 PM. I was in the game at 4:00 PM and everything stayed Christmas. I just checked and it's still Christmas. I can't figure out why some are not on Christmas and some are. It seems a bit weird.

tiggie3
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by tiggie3 on Jan 3, 16 12:07 AM
Just logged on from the UK at 7.00 BST and all the Christmas stuff is gone for another year. A bit annoying really when I only needed 42 snowflakes to get to 500, are well lets wait for another update and see what's in store for us next.

Go to: