How do I open the Super Bonus Level? Bonus levels 1 - 4 are completed but it's still not availabl

[Post New]by mikenjoni on Jan 2, 16 9:37 AM
I've completed all 4 puzzles and all 4 bonus levels but the Super Bonus level still only shows 2 stars and says not available. What's left to do??

Re:How do I open the Super Bonus Level? Bonus levels 1 - 4 are completed but it's still not avai

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Jan 2, 16 2:50 PM
Hi mikenjoni - there's a recent response from the moderator about this issue in the PC tech problems area; here's the link:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/535842.page

and look for the response with the yellow background fill for the moderator's comment.
We're all in this together!

Re:How do I open the Super Bonus Level? Bonus levels 1 - 4 are completed but it's still not ava

[Post New]by bluttazi on Feb 8, 16 7:27 PM
I followed the instructions in the link, shut down and re-booted. Still no super-bonus level. I have maxed everything else, and beat developer on over 1/2. This is very annoying. When I get thru the process it says "no updates available"

Edited on 02/09/2016 at 9:57:47 AM PST

Re:How do I open the Super Bonus Level? Bonus levels 1 - 4 are completed but it's still not avai

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Mar 25, 16 5:57 PM
I am still waiting for the fix for the Super Bonus. Where is it? Do the developers not care?

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

****: Super Bonus Level

[Post New]by patreids on May 6, 16 4:30 PM
Looks like **** has a version that fixes the Super Bonus Level.

Go to: