mylbos
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

level 52

[Post New]by mylbos on Jan 2, 16 9:37 PM
I was hoping someone could help with level 52. What did you do in order to pass this level? Thank You!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 52

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 3, 16 6:52 AM
The first time you get this level it's a "luck" thing because you have to keep the board moving and be able to continuously work the bottom in order to be able to drop all the required amulets out. For boosters I picked the add dynamite, add jewels, and extra score for collecting jewels. You still need help from the orange idol and any add time jewels that appear; if you haven't already, try to upgrade both of those in the store as much as you can. The red and blue idols are also useful on this board for blowing up random parts - I think I might have had them at the first upgrade.

It is doable, but takes a few tries. Good luck!

mylbos
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mylbos on Jan 3, 16 11:58 AM
Thank You for your input. As a result I went to the slot machine and added to my gem count. For some reason I tried to "save" my slot machine turns. Another game that benefits by playing instead of just listening to bad reviews. I love having "purple". Thank You again.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 3, 16 8:27 PM
You're welcome; glad to have helped! The purple idol's great when maxed out since the levels can almost play themselves if you trigger all the bonus powerups. I had to finish the whole game before I could spin the slot machine enough to get the purple idol maxed though...

Go to: