bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 20, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:Welcome to I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion forum

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Nov 20, 09 12:46 AM
a bright game for bright kids.the hidden objects are not TOO easy to find and the
mini games seem ok.
We oldies shouldn't really complain when a game for younger fishies appears.
I believe lots of people play these games with their kids or grandkids.This game will keep them on their toes and amused.

kiwibmb
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kiwibmb on Nov 20, 09 1:11 AM
Its an OK game. I finished it with 13 minutes remaining of the free trial so not very hard and quite enjoyable.

[Post New]by generousgem3 on Nov 20, 09 4:13 AM
kiwibmb wrote:Its an OK game. I finished it with 13 minutes remaining of the free trial so not very hard and quite enjoyable.

But you also have to remember that each time through things change: it's never the same game twice...
Not to mention that it's the ONLY game that I know of that DOESN'T have hints - despite it being for the little guys & gals ... lol
Personally I'm glad BFG is has gotten this one: it's by no means a new game (I bought it a long time ago from RA but now it's no longer available through them :devil but it's a series that is well-liked & well known... I hope they get the other two: I SPY Fantasy & I SPY Treasure Hunt... I would love to be able to replace these!

Zelda2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zelda2 on Nov 20, 09 5:19 AM
I am mad this is the same game I bought years ago. Not worth the money

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Nov 20, 09 8:39 AM
This is the same one that Scholastic put out about 10 years ago (Windows 95/97)! My kids were 6 and 11 at that time, and had a great time...but I had fun with it, too. It should be interesting to see if they updated it a bit, otherwise, I still remember how the ending was with all of the ghosts (yes, it was one that was played constantly, but then we didn't have too many choices back then).

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Nov 20, 09 8:40 AM
Zelda2 wrote:I am mad this is the same game I bought years ago. Not worth the money

OK, so it's the same game. I guess I'll pass on it then.

[Post New]by collierjk on Nov 20, 09 11:06 AM
This without a doubt is the strangest game I have ever played. A lot of rhymes but little fun. Definately a no-buy for me

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Nov 20, 09 11:13 AM
after the riddle where do I go? celing with a spider?

[Post New]by petermeier on Nov 21, 09 1:27 AM
hmmm...the game is very old and already came out 10 years ago.
Is the graphic of the images are still as bad, or at least the resolution was slightly raised ?

lindawithag
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by lindawithag on Nov 21, 09 7:01 AM
I smiled to myself when I saw this game offered here...this is the game that got me hooked on computer games, all those years ago...I was looking for something around Holloween that was spooky and this is what I found. After that I found BFG and have been loyal since. Yes, it's definately geared toward young players - nothing wrong with that.

[Post New]by silverfoxes on Nov 24, 09 1:41 PM
WHERE IS THE FINAL ROOM FOR GAME 1 ? ? ? ?

nameplater
Stingray
Stingray
4,776 Posts

[Post New]by nameplater on Nov 26, 09 10:08 PM
I just finished this game and I really enjoyed it. The graphics are good and the play time goes on and on. The rooms are visited three times but each time you are given new clues and items. Then after the third trip through the house you have to go back through and find the six ghosts in order to make ghost #7 and get out of the house.
If the other I Spy game had hints I would buy it for sure. Don't think I could do it without some hints available--I used several during this game.

Welcome to I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion forum

[Post New]by millerdcarr on Nov 29, 09 11:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sithy53
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sithy53 on Dec 3, 09 9:46 PM
well maybe easy for all of you but I cannot find the last ingredient for the soup. I have been to every level in every room I can find and have no idea what cubby hole I am missing. Guess I am just too dumb for this game. Anyone have any idea what area I could be missing?

[Post New]by jdud4501 on Jun 12, 10 8:04 AM
found the last one, but the game is going in circles and I can not win any of the three games to finish the soup

[Post New]by AuntYaya1 on Oct 30, 10 8:55 AM
On the bookshelf, I have no idea where to put the T...so I can't get past this point. Could you help me?

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Oct 30, 10 10:22 AM
lindawithag wrote:I smiled to myself when I saw this game offered here...this is the game that got me hooked on computer games, all those years ago...I was looking for something around Holloween that was spooky and this is what I found. After that I found BFG and have been loyal since. Yes, it's definately geared toward young players - nothing wrong with that.

Exactly! I got this and ,I Spy:Treasure Hunt,and I Spy: Fantasy on CD for my granddaughter several years ago,and I still play them occasionally,even when she isn't visiting,and she still enjoys them now and then herself,and the wonderful PUTT Lost In Time and Pajama Sam games which I hope BF gets,as my CD drive stopped working so I would purchase the downloads. Unfortunately It has been quite awhile now since I played Spooky Mansion Deluxe that I couldn't help anyone until I played it again,and I'm just into Dire Grove right now,and have to stop to run some errands. Will try to help soon,if no one responds.

I Spy: Spooky Mansion Deluxe~
39 I SPY riddles--50 percent more
# Three different ways out of the house, each filled with spooky surprises
# Two fast-paced games
# Seven unique ghosts to create
# A secret room to discover

Edited on 10/31/2010 at 6:22:16 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Oct 31, 10 6:16 AM
AuntYaya1 wrote:On the bookshelf, I have no idea where to put the T...so I can't get past this point. Could you help me?

Hi, the red & white "T" is on the shelf beside the mouse that is reading a book. It goes on the book with the train at the end of the horizontal letters spelling the word SKEET.

[Post New]by anniesezwhat on Mar 2, 12 4:06 PM
ok guys whats the deal with the red box of matching whatevers at the top of the stairs. i literally cannot get past this .i just played it clicking everything but the hands cause thats the theme for 51 minutes i stopped. can i get past this?

in the beginning of each new game it shows you an item. so then you click everything but that item. what else can i do? someone please help asap.

Go to: