Christmas House is working now!

[Post New]by Carolyn2232 on Jan 3, 16 4:10 AM
I must clicked on the xmas house by accident and it let me in......did not shut my game down! Thanks BF!

marionnj
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Christmas House is working now!

[Post New]by marionnj on Jan 3, 16 4:24 AM
Yes mine is working also. Do you know what the small floating package does? When I click on it nothing happens. Also finding the red flower in some scenes do you get something for that?

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Jan 3, 16 5:24 AM
The small floating sack and the tree branch with the flower are for the fairy tasks.

marionnj
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by marionnj on Jan 3, 16 5:47 AM
Thanks I have ferry from last year. That is why they are not giving me anything.

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by starrylyn on Jan 3, 16 6:07 AM
It is an after-Christmas miracle

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jan 3, 16 11:29 AM
After reading your comments I clicked on the Christmas HOS and it is working. All along I thought there was something wrong with my computer!

ginac369
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by ginac369 on Jan 4, 16 1:09 PM
I accidentally clicked on it on Sunday and it shut my game down. I was pissed. I had used the hunter house on the second island and got a ton of seashells and BAM! they were gone. So I haven't tried again. But if it is working again???? I'll give it a try tonight and see what happens. But we only have a day or so left for the Christmas event right?

Edited on 01/04/2016 at 1:09:14 PM PST

Ferg_Frk
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Ferg_Frk on Jan 5, 16 4:45 AM
Hurrah, it works!

For the benefit of those new to Santa's House, playing the HOS earns points towards the achievement "Searching for Christmas" and the gift boxes we earn for completing the HOS are not for a collection, the are in the 'chests' tab of our inventory.

Happy 12 day of Christmas!
Welcome (iOS) / Comfort (PC)

[Post New]by luckylu5752 on Jan 5, 16 8:25 PM
It has been so much fun exploring the Santa's house for the last few days, so glad that it finally kicked-in or BF solved the problem, thank u!

Go to: