jewel quest 2

[Post New]by marv76 on Jan 3, 16 9:46 PM
it will not work with windows 10

Re:jewel quest 2

[Post New]by bronxbaby666 on Jan 25, 16 11:41 AM
I have windows 10 and the game works fine. Did you do the game updates?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:jewel quest 2

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 26, 16 12:52 PM
Hi marv76,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to work on your Windows 10 system. Thank you bronxbaby666 for the suggestion to look at updates. It is definitely helpful to ensure that you are updated and running on the most current version of Windows 10. I'll include steps below:

1) Open the Start menu and select Settings
2) Select Updates and Security and then Windows Update
3) Make sure that the check box for 'Check online for updates from Windows Update' is checked then click on 'Check for Updates'
4) Download and install all critical updates
4) Restart your computer and try to play your game again

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help offer further troubleshooting.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Quest II here

By keeping technical issues centralized into one thread, this helps the Moderation Team identify any trends in what players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread and redirect it to the thread above. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: