bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Roads of Rome: New Generation forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 4, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Roads of Rome: New Generation forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Roads of Rome: New Generation players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Roads of Rome: New Generation forum

[Post New]by 1csaone on Jan 31, 16 11:23 AM
purchased game but it will not open

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 1, 16 2:01 PM
Hi 1csaone,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game won't open on your computer. It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints on how to resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still unable to open your game, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the designated technical thread. This will help the Moderation Team identify any trends in issues that players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams. I'll include a link below to that thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Roads of Rome: New Generation here.

Thanks for your understanding. I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Uniq1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Uniq1 on Mar 18, 16 6:49 AM
On some of the levels, I achieve locating all of the hidden items, and continue playing the level to the end in the time to complete it before time runs out. It will tell me I have only located two of the four hidden items when I know I have found all of them. UGH!! If the game cheats, how do you EVER unlock the last level?

[Post New]by MHelenaM on Jun 29, 16 4:07 AM
Hello. I´ve been playing the game, but when i reached Episode 3, level 5, I'm not able to get enough gold to reach all the objectives. Can anybody help me on this? I think I'm missing something...

Go to: