CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

The "Ending" Sucks!

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jan 4, 16 5:56 PM
I kept thinking that the other posters about this matter were wrong, but then so-called ending was so abrupt. I am still not sure who really did it. A bit convoluted for me and then no resolution. Even the bonus game did not add to the mystery.

I love Dupre and all his advetures (big Poe fan myself) but this one really missed the mark. Had nothing to do with the original story - thus making the title a bad one. No tell-tale heart here!

CelticCoco

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:The "Ending" Sucks!

[Post New]by JessF on Jan 12, 16 8:48 PM
I absolutely agree. I thought my PC missed a beat. This must be the worst ending ever!
And I never did understand the mini game where you had to punch the bad guy. I just clicked randomly until he fell down.
I will not not buy the next in the series until the reviews are out and I'm sure it is not as bad as this one.

BTW - some people have issues with spiders or snakes. I have issues with taxidermy. I found both the store and the upstairs corridor to be a little over the top. However, I had no issues with the frog - guess it is just furry stuffed creatures I don't like.

Go to: