Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Gems of the Aztecs here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 5, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/05/2016 at 7:03:48 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gems of the Aztecs here.

[Post New]by vickster48 on Jan 5, 16 1:25 AM
this game would be great for a 4 year old.i love match 3 games but lately you guys are not coming up with anything good.im about to cancel my membership

[Post New]by Snowdragon_23 on Jan 5, 16 2:41 AM
Enjoyable match 3 game. The graphics and some of the gameplay feels a little childish and clunky, but overall a decent game. Demo it before you buy it.
I like the way the matched powerups function. It's nice to be able to combine powerups to make bigger powerups.
The levels where you need to move items to the bottom of the board are greatly complicated since you cannot swap gems with those items. This feels strange and probably unintended given the skill level needed to complete nearby levels.
Sometimes I felt like I was waiting on the game a good bit, and it bothered me to see some line matches falling into place that didn't turn into combination powerups.
I think some M3 players will find the game a little too easy and maybe annoying, but I made it through the demo and I'm having fun with it so I will spend a credit on it.

Edit: I'm just past level 60. The game has some problems but overall a fun little match 3 game.

Edited on 01/05/2016 at 5:28:36 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 5, 16 7:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Gems of the Aztecs here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gems of the Aztecs.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 5, 16 9:43 AM
Sorry, I don't play time limits or move limits. Game requires logical planning, but would appeal to children with the cartoon graphics. Sorry, I can't recommend it. Try for yourself, you may like it. Tastes differ.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 5, 16 12:13 PM
Senseless. If I had the IQ of a box of rocks maybe I would think this game was a challenge.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Jan 6, 16 3:28 AM
vickster48 wrote:this game would be great for a 4 year old.i love match 3 games but lately you guys are not coming up with anything good.im about to cancel my membership
same here the games are getting worse lately i still got alot of free games but i havnt found any to use them on. So better come with better games or i wqill cancel my membership too

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jan 7, 16 8:38 AM
Actually I like this game. Unlike some of the others out there, it is actually challenging, especially if you are one of those that want to get 3 stars (max) for each level. And the fact that you can't move the 'diamond' blocks -- can make this game quite challenging.

As for the graphics -- at least these graphics are not so busy or hard to see.

[Post New]by grammy74 on Jan 14, 16 5:25 PM
I can't seem to finish! Is it necessary to have three stars for each level? I like M3 games and have had an enjoyable challenge with some of the levels of this game.

Go to: