will there be a blog thru?

[Post New]by Beronika1954 on Nov 21, 09 8:40 AM
I hate to buy HOGS with no blog thru, I have been burned before. Is there one planned for this game?

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:will there be a blog thru?

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Nov 23, 09 8:04 PM
I really don't think you will need one.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:will there be a blog thru?

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 23, 09 8:27 PM
No, I don't think you will need one. Not a complicated IHOG. But hints are plenty and recharge quickly. The problem I had with it is objects may be extremely hard to see, pale colors, tan on tan etc. I'm at the end level and either my eyes got worse and strained or they get even harder. Having to use 3 or 4 hints per location (that get quite monotonous) Then I thought I'd NEVER find the last piece of something using the xray thingy, scanned every pixel on that screen. Went looking for help, found none here. Finally hit something on far left border so I'm almost at the very end. Enjoyed the first half but will be glad when it is over and glad I only paid $2.99 for it!! I'm on a 15inch laptop, some of the scenes are clear and beautiful but half the objects aren't delineated enough to ID them. You can play this game just on hints untimed. Also no penalty for random guesses. I wouldn't pay full price for it and guess the DD is expired.

Go to: