KatzGalore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

level 19

[Post New]by KatzGalore on Jan 5, 16 9:02 AM
Any tips anyone? I can barely make this in silver time.

Re:level 19

[Post New]by flutterby3744 on Jan 6, 16 7:01 AM
I came here for the same question! I can get silver time, but I hear those dang crickets as soon as I start my LAST task. I cannot seem to get it to speed up just 2 seconds!!! I've played this level about 20 times, there has to be something I'm missing.

I level up the base 1st. Then build fishermans hut and gather wood with the other worker. I try to get to the storehouse ASAP, level up the food ASAP, and collect berries ASAP, but I STILL am struggling for food. Yikes! So frustrating!!!

TooOld2Play
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by TooOld2Play on Jan 6, 16 9:44 AM
I agree. Level 19 is a booger. Forget the secrets. No time.

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Jan 6, 16 9:51 AM
Are you talking about Episode 2 Level 9 on normal? If so....

Upgrade the tent
Build the fisherman
Build the market
Dig up the secret to the left of the tent for gold
Pick berries and cut trees and trade for wood
Build boathouse and gold mine
Go back to collect another gold
Build bridge to right and remove rock
Build storehouse and upgrade
Remove rock to stone piles at top and grab a few
Build bridge and boathouse to quarry
Build quarry
Upgrade tent
Upgrade fisherman
Repair the entire settlement
Trade for wood for bomb merchant (and stop trading for wood)
Secret in trees by bomb merchant
Collect opuntia (secret nearby)
Repair road at the bottom and stop picking up stone
Clear the rest of the road

[Post New]by karen102960 on Jan 7, 16 11:09 AM
The way I beat this level was to keep the cobbler shop at level one and not use the extra guy in the tavern at all. Follow the sequence of events as posted by anntiem as well. I kept trying to upgrade the cobbler shop and use my extra guy and until I quit doing that I could only get two stars.

KatzGalore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by KatzGalore on Jan 7, 16 2:07 PM
will try..Hope this works...I have tried so many times so many different ways. Think I can play bonus games if I get 'er done!!???

KatzGalore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by KatzGalore on Jan 7, 16 2:46 PM
FINALLY...using all these suggestions after 50X of just missing gold by 1 or 2 seconds..I was VICTORIOUS..Thanx everyone. I don't know why but I dislike going on utube etc. kinda like cheating! But whatever it takes I guess. I would rather work it out with fishies help!

KatzGalore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by KatzGalore on Jan 7, 16 2:47 PM
Oh! I found I had to upgrade running shoes one time..didn't bother with hammer or Xtra man. Good luck all!

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Jan 7, 16 3:05 PM
Anntiem, I can't believe it!
Your strategy worked out wonderfully!
I thought I'll turn insane with this level, because I've started it like 50 times and never achieved to finish with gold.
Thanks a lot... you're my saviour!

crou777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by crou777 on Jan 11, 16 6:31 PM
Anntiem,

Let me add my thanks. I had also tried this level many times but using your method left me with 10 secs to spare. Thank you!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jan 14, 16 6:09 PM
What worked for me - finally! was to not build the cobbler, tavern, or hammer huts. Just used the 3 guys.

Built level 2 hut. Then sent one guy to build fisherman, one to take rock at top of stairs on right. Chased lion away. Collected food, built boat, gold mine and lumber exchange. Got up to storage and built level 2 asap. Then built 2nd boat and granite mill. Chopped granite on the hill only after I'd built level 2 storage. Just kept working through, collecting stuff and exchanging for lumber. Got done with time to spare.

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Jan 16, 16 2:31 PM
Yes, yes, yes! mitupogo , that finally worked for me!!!!! Oh so many do-overs, and all along not using all those buildings and concentrating on the granite did it. Now to do-over 2-10, all this help on the Forum makes it possible for slow people like me to get through, patience and persistence, onward.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jan 29, 16 5:53 PM
Thank you just for being here, that's how clueless I am with this level. Will be back shortly....

[Post New]by SorryCharlie on Feb 7, 16 5:28 AM
Where is the secret to the left of the tent (for gold). How do you find secrets in general. I never heard of them before?

[Post New]by electricfish on Feb 11, 16 8:52 AM
Thanks so much, this level was driving me crazy!

Go to: