Tokyo level 10. Help!

[Post New]by lovingrose on Jan 5, 16 10:21 AM
Any tips on how to play this level? This is one where you have to get three souvenirs, but the souvenirs slide through the little pulsating hole at the bottom of the screen. I can't figure out how to actually snare one of them

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tokyo level 10. Help!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 5, 16 10:42 AM
Hi lovingrose,

I see that there is some trouble getting through Tokyo, Level 10. I can definitely see how this level can be a bit confusing.

In Level 10 you will notice that there are portals at the top and bottom of the Gummy Drop! board. What I found helped to get the souvenirs to the right three rows with the arrows on the bottom right corner, was to make as many matches as I could on the far right side. If you are able to make line crushes, that is even better. When the gummies disappear, you will notice that the rest will start to cascade down and move through the portals. You can then work on getting the souvenirs to drop down the three arrows on the far right side and work on the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always willing to further assist.

To help keep the Gummy Drop! forum organized, we ask that players with city level specific questions post in the designated city thread. I'll include links below to the main directory as well as the one for Tokyo.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Tokyo - Level Help

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lovingrose on Jan 5, 16 3:54 PM
Thanks for the help! I didn't realize there were specific lines were supposed to get the souvenirs into. I'll give that a try now.

Oops! I thought I was in the gummy drop for him. I'll be more careful in the future.

[Post New]by lovingrose on Jan 5, 16 4:39 PM
brgBellerophon

Many many many thanks for the help! I'm back on track and sailing through everything with ease.

Go to: