mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Very Short Game!

[Post New]by mkastor on Jan 5, 16 11:41 AM
Am I doing my math correctly? Are there really only 4 episodes making only 40 levels?

I got done, played the bonus level and clicked everything on the map thinking there had to be more! Nope...40 levels!

That was a disappointment! It was so much fun !

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Very Short Game!

[Post New]by EHinSF on Jan 7, 16 9:46 PM
The first set of Roads of Rome games also had 40 levels with a few bonus if you get gold on all levels. Most **** TM games seem to have 40 levels plus some bonus.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 8, 16 4:10 PM
What mode did you play? Just asking...

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Jan 13, 16 9:26 AM
I DID NOT think this was a short game. Maybe you didn't go for the gold? I love this game and highly recommend! The only thing I would change is being able to task ahead and the tutorial is too much. But I've now played normal and expert modes and love love love it!

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jan 13, 16 10:28 AM
Agreeing with fiishhead on this one, there are ways to stretch the game out and make it last a bit longer. Yeah, what's up with the buttinsky tutorial? A lot of us have played the other ones, we don't need it. Options! Options!

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jun 19, 16 10:59 AM
I agree. I'm playing through for the 3rd time and still enjoy it as I have all the others but there are road/tm games like this that have over 100 levels. I would like more levels also-or maybe just issue another game!

Go to: