rumtmtiger
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Why not out on Bigfish sooner?

[Post New]by rumtmtiger on Jan 5, 16 1:49 PM
I have been playing this game for almost 2 months. I got it on ****. A little more expensive but I was desperate for a new game. Why did it take Bigfish so long to list this game? It is getting to where it is not worth it to belong here.

That said, I wish this game was a little better. No possibility of "stringing" tasks. And I get tired of the game telling me what to do.

It has "secrets" kind of like the Atelantado games. Just not really worth it. Just an add-on that really does not work.

That said, it is still better than most time management games realized lately.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Why not out on Bigfish sooner?

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 5, 16 3:32 PM
Hi rumtmtiger,

I wanted to stop by to answer your question about the release of this game. I completely understand wanting to see games being released quickly. There are a lot of different factors that go into deciding when we release games, the specifics of which aren't given to the Forum Moderation Team. However, I'll absolutely pass along your feedback about the release of this game to the appropriate team.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Jan 5, 16 4:02 PM
Especially time management games like these. There aren't many of them released so it would be great to have them on BF as soon as they come out.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 6, 16 5:20 AM
I imagine one of the reasons is that the developer will keep the game exclusive to themselves until sales fall off. Then they make it available to other game sites. I bought the last Royal Envoy game about 4 months before it was available here!

It's a bit like a film; keep it in the cinema's until people stop going to see it, then release the DVD! It's all about the ££££

Go to: